Stayed one night on the way to Zion. Booked through Hotwire for $75 total. It's an older property and needs TLC. For example, the rug in the room is showing it's age. The room was clean. The bright spot is the breakfast. The folks that take care of breakfast do a nice job. Wake up, fill your belly and hit the road ready for the day.
Not a bad low cast option in St. George. FYI - St. George is the mid-point between Las Vegas and Zion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Lexington Hotel & Conference Center. Our 164 spacious guest rooms and suites offer all of the comforts of home including complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, 32-inch flat panel LCD cable TVs with HBO and complimentary local calls. We also feature a complimentary full breakfast, indoor/outdoor heated pool, indoor jacuzzi, meeting/conference facilities, business center, guest laundry facilities, exercise facility, game room, complimentary airport shuttle service, and plenty of complimentary parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookIt.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Lexington Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lexington Hotel St. George
- Lexington Hotel And Conference Center
- Holiday Inn St George
- St George Holiday Inn
- Lexington Hotel & Conference Center St. George, Utah