“OK Hotel, Disappointed in Service” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Lexington Hotel & Conference Center

You added Lexington Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
Lexington Hotel & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   850 South Bluff Street, St. George, UT 84770 (Formerly Holiday Inn St. George)   |
Ranked #24 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Woods Cross
“OK Hotel, Disappointed in Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I reserved this room a week in advance and added an email that I would need a roll away bed in my room for my son to sleep on. I received an Email from someone saying that they would forward my email to the right person at the Hotel so that could happen, When I get there to check in I asked if they had seen my request to which they said NO, But assured me that there would be a Roll away sent to the room, The Hotel isnt bad at all, The room was clean and the pool is nice, but the place has an echo from the people at the pool playing that lasts until 10 pm when the pool closes down, we went out to eat and came back around 7 pm, still no Roll away, I walked down to the front desk and asked the nice lady if they had forgotton about my Roll away and she didn't know anything about it but wrote my room number down and said a Bellman would bring one up soon, It never happened. My son ended up sleeping on the floor. I payed $130 for a room and my son had to sleep on the floor? The breakfast was tasty, But the whole Roll Away experience kind of put a bad taste in our mouths. Probabally will try a different Hotel next time.

Room Tip: Nice Pool, But the place gets loud at night with all the people playing in the indoor part of the p...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
StGeorgeLEX, Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for contacting Lexington Hotels St. George regarding your stay on April 21 2012 Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced by not receiving a rollaway during your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction. There is never an excuse for providing a valued guest, such as you, with anything less than a perfect experience.

We credit our success in the lodging industry to providing good service and quality accommodations at affordable prices. We appreciate your willingness to take the time to let us know where improvement is needed so that we may continue to maintain our high standards.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and have taken corrective action with our front desk and our housekeeping to ensure that this incident will not occur in the future

Shayne Sabaitis
GSM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

I was in St George for surgery. The Lexington was only 3 blocks away so we picked it. The hotel is older, but they have renovated it. The beds and bedding were extremely comfortable. The staff was very accomodating. They put us in a room we could drive right up to so I didn't have to be carried through the lobby after the surgery. My olnly comment is that the shower would spike hot a couple of times during a shower.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms are "motel" with outside entreances. Others are in the main building an...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012 via mobile

Older property very well maintained. Great staff. Complimentary hot breakfast
Offers both outdoor and indoor entry rooms. Indoor pool and beautiful lobby and common area.

• Stayed January 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

My family and I were very pleased with this hotel! The beds were comfortable and we had a very rapid check-in. The indoor pool was great and the complimentary breakfast was AWESOME! Pancakes, french toast, eggs, sausage, OJ, Ect... Overall, I was very satified with my stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who stays in St. George.

Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Fontana, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Loved it! Great room and nice indoor spa..great location too!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Park City, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

The feel of the rooms is much that of an older motel that has had an attempt to renovate, but it still feels old. The lobby smells like chlorine from the pool. The room was not very clean-- hair and fingernail clippings....yuck! The bed was ok, but there was little water pressure for the shower. Breakfast was a hot breakfast and ok. Probably wouldn't stay here again unless I was desperate.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
StGeorgeLEX, Guest Relations Manager at Lexington Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Hello, my name is Shayne I am the Guest Service Manager of the St.George Lexington.
I appeciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. I want to let you know you that we take
room cleanliness very serious. I want to assure you that we have taken corrective action with the
appropiate staff to insure this does not happen again. I appreciate the opportunity to improve and
make this a great hotel.

Thanks again, for your valuable feedback

Sincerely

Shayne Sabaitis
GSM
Lexington St. George
Solana Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

We went to St. George for our boys' football game and we stayed at the hotel and the team did also. We were treated excellently and so was the team. The breakfast was delicious and the dining room immaculate. The servers were friendly and helpful. Our overall stay was delightful.

Room Tip: We liked the ones that were in back, because we could park right in front of our room and it was qui...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Lexington Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lexington Hotel & Conference Center

Address: 850 South Bluff Street, St. George, UT 84770 (Formerly Holiday Inn St. George)
Location: United States > Utah > St. George
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #24 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Hotel Class:3 star — Lexington Hotel & Conference Center 3*
Welcome to the Lexington Hotel & Conference Center. Our 164 spacious guest rooms and suites offer all of the comforts of home including complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, 32-inch flat panel LCD cable TVs with HBO and complimentary local calls. We also feature a complimentary deluxe full hot breakfast, indoor/outdoor heated pool, indoor jacuzzi, meeting/conference facilities, business center, guest laundry facilities, exercise facility, game room, complimentary airport shuttle service, and plenty of complimentary parking. Our hotel is also known for our interrior and exterrior rooms. We only have stairs no elevators but only one flight of stairs but if you cant go upstairs please let the reservation agent know so we can do our best to accomodate you with you. We are here to make sure our guests are taking care of and to do that we want to make sure they know everything about our hotel so there wont be any surprises when stay at the Lexington Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Lexington Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lexington Hotel St. George
Lexington Hotel And Conference Center
Holiday Inn St George
St George Holiday Inn
Lexington Hotel & Conference Center St. George, Utah

If you own or manage Lexington Hotel & Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.