This review is basically going to be a litany of complaints. This is literally the worst hotel experience I've ever had.
1. I booked this hotel on CheapTickets.com. The stated price was $76/night. When I arrived at the hotel, I found that the charge would be $115/night. When I asked for an itemized list of charges, I was informed that, "our system does not allow us to print that out".
2. As other reviewers have stated, I had to sign three pages of rules and regulations, as well as initialing in maybe 8 spots. These people are obsessed with rules.
3. The front desk staff was generally rude, and clearly didn't want to welcome us... they just wanted to ensure that we followed all their rules.
4. We had asked for a room with two beds or a fold out sofa. We were given a room with one bed, and a sofa that did not fold out. When I asked to be moved, they indicated I could go to a 3 bedroom apartment at more than twice the cost.
5. There were not enough towels for all of us in the room, and we were never able to get another towel. We asked at the front desk twice. On the second try they did grudgingly give us some floor mats to dry ourselves with.
6. The hotel has a policy that they do a pre-checkout inspection of your room. This is quite a hassle, and somewhat demeaning... but given how litigious this company seems, I'm acually happy to do this.
7. The room itself is old and shabby. The carpet looks dirty. The tv is an old tube 13" tv. There's another tv in the bedroom... but really it is maybe 9". The TV stand is broken. The furniture is just cheap particle board. This looks basically like a 2* hotel.
8. Dinner is available at the on-site restaurant from 6-7pm? Seriously, they are open for one hour.
We will not be staying here again, and certainly do not recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Green Valley Hotel St. George
- Green Valley Spa
- Green Valley Hotel
- Green Valley Spa And Resort St. George, Utah
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Fareportal so you can book your Green Valley Spa and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.