“Best mid-priced motel I have ever stayed in! Excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Suites

Save Saved
You added Clarion Suites to your Saves list
Clarion Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1239 S. Main Street, St. George, UT 84770 (Formerly Comfort Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 42 hotels in St. George
San Luis Obispo, California
“Best mid-priced motel I have ever stayed in! Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The room was clean, the furniture and bed fresh and new, excellent breakfast, lovely lobby area and a terrific pool and hot tub. The staff was polite and very accommodating. We were there for three days and were pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the motel -- something that we would have expected in motels at twice the price we paid.

Room Tip: Somewhat quieter on the parking lot side of the motel, with views of the mountains. We were on the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us and I am happy that we exceeded your expectations. I hope that you will spread the word on how the Clarion Suites offers a great value with a clean and comfortable room, a full hot breakfast and sparkling pool/spa. I hope we get the pleasure to serve you again.

279 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Draper, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The bed was very hard needed. Topper ,over all the place was Clean the price was ok for what you found there. Did have a good lobby area to meet family in. Service was great they seemed willing to help anyway they could to improve our stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the clarion suites. I apologize if the bed was not to your liking. We currently have Serta Perfect Sleepers for beds and get great comments about how soft they are. I apologize if you felt they were a little too hard. Thank you for sharing how comfortable the lobby is and how my staff was willing to do anything to make your stay comfortable. I hope you will try us again.
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very clean and nicely decorated; relatively new property. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast actually tasty: great selection and variety of hot and cold choices (bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, toast, sweet rolls, etc.) The manager, Don Fritschle and his wife, who works the front desk, were very helpful and made us feel welcome.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for such kind words. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your room and also the full hot breakfast that we offer. I hope we get the privilege to see you again very soon. Safe travels.
Santaquin, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We enjoyed the experience. The rooms were clean and stylishly decorated. Beds were comfortable with choices of pillow types. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Two of the three days there were fresh cinnamon rolls in the lobby. Yum! We used the Tuacahn ticket discounts available there. We would stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing the clarion suites for your tuacahn package and hope you enjoyed the show as much as you enjoyed your stay with us. Please visit our website for next years shows and packages. See you again soon.
Fontana, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I am a caregiver to my disabled father. Being his daughter I enjoy my own bed, this hotel only offers a kings and hide-a-bed in the accessible rooms. So when booking the room I told the booker I would need the hide-a-bed. After a long day of driving I pulled the bed out and no sheets or blankets on the bed.

Room Tip: So my "tip", when reserving the room also call the hotel and ask them to make up the bed b...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize for the inconvenience with regards to the hideabed. With our rooms that have a hidabed, we have the linen in a container so that we can offer clean linen for the hideabed when a customer would like to use it. I will discuss with my staff on making notes when the customer books and states that they will use the hideabed so that we can relay the information to housekeeping so that the bed can be made in advance. Thank you again for your comments as we will use it for training and how we can improve.
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Were here for the Huntsman Senior Games. Clarion was central to all the activities. The room was clean, roomy, and comfortable. My wife is not easily pleased, but she was quite impressed with the Clarion. We will stay here again next year.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Clarion Suites. I hope that you had a great time at the Huntsman Games and received many metals. I am very pleased that your wife enjoyed her stay also and we look forward to seeing you again next year for the games.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stay in the Clarion Suites in St George every time we go to Utah/Colorado. It's always clean and fresh. It is extremely well maintained and the breakfast is terrific. For a great afternoon hike visit Snow Creek Canyon on 8 miles away.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
gmdon, General Manager at Clarion Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us and for always choosing the Clarion Suites when you travel between Utah/Colorado. Hope to see you again very soon.

Been to Clarion Suites? Share your experiences!