“Not good but nowhere near as bad as many people have portrayed it to be.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn Red Hills

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn Red Hills to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn Red Hills
Rodeway Inn Red Hills
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   999 E Red Hills Parkway, St. George, UT 84770 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Ranked #39 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Sydney
“Not good but nowhere near as bad as many people have portrayed it to be.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

It was a clean room except for a stain on the carpet. Bed was comfortable enough. I only paid $35 for the room so that's probably the best part. Internet speed and connection was fine. The front desk guy was friendly enough and quick to address issues that I brought to his attention.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
RODEWAYSTG401, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Red Hills, responded to this review, October 10, 2013

Rodeway Inn, Saint george, Utah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

The room was dirty as hell. Bandage in the airconditioning, smoked sigarets behind furniture, bed broken, hair of previous guest in bedlinnen, dirty bedlinnen, bathroomdoor full of stains, lightswitch bathroom broken, moist on bathroomceiling, carpet not vacuum cleaned, lock on door broken, toiletpaper holder broken, blood stains on wall....DO I NEED TO CONTINUE!!!?? Worst hotel stay EVER!

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest,

We are under new Management and we are taking extream measures to make it happen for your next stay with us, please come and see me my name is Rocky.

duluth
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

First room upon entering paint peeling off the door. Dark room. T.V. didn't work not hooked up. Husband hooked up the cable and plugged in a lamp. T.V. still didn't work. Went to the front desk very accommodating and gave us a new room. Beds were clean. Older style in room. A lot of lint,dust around door frames. Shower needs to be remodeled. Shower nozzle full of scum, rust. The worst part was the breakfast my husband went to eat and came back to the room in disbelief. Mind you were not perfect but the breakfast consisted of 2 boxes of dry cereal, gallon of milk, 2 loaves of bread, toaster, peanut butter, jar of grape jelly, jar of strawberry jelly. You used the same knife for all. Community knife. He got so grossed out over it he couldn't eat and wanted me to go see. I didn't of course. Needless we left and ate elsewhere. Its a cheaper rate but look over the rooms before paying. She gave us a card to go on trip advisor so we did.
The picture makes it look much nicer. The pool has all kinds of black scuff marks on the bottom and needed to be cleaned.

Room Tip: Please look over rooms and ask about the breakfast before paying. I believe this is a good place to...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
RODEWAYSTG401, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Red Hills, responded to this review, October 24, 2013

San Diego, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We were in town to go mountain biking in the area adn were only at the hotel for (1) night. We rented (2) rooms. Between the 2 rooms, we had the following issues: pubic hairs in the shower, neither shower had any water pressure when the hot water was turned on, they didn't bother putting the toilet paper rolls on a roller, one of the beds was missing a sheet, one of the beds was missing a pillow and the carpets in both rooms had stains, burn marks, etc...when we went down for the "free breakfast", they were out of cereal and when another guest asked if they had more, the female clerk yelled at them.

The only saving grace is that I'm a sound sleeper and slept good.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Fort Collins, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

room was very clean, AC was on when i got there, front desk people were nice. great price, too. within walking distance to dennys. i don't get to st. geo often, but this place is on my short list. i am perplexed at the scathing negative reviews i see regarding this property. not my experience at all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Mesquite, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

STAY AWAY!! I was charged for a room for a day i didn't stay..Since i have a travel website.. they will be no longer getting business or referals from my company..At any rate, I will not use this hotel ever again, and will advise any of my contacts, personal or business to never have any dealings with them. I have been in the HTM Field for over 25 years and never had been treated that way.The Roz

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RODEWAYSTG401, Manager at Rodeway Inn Red Hills, responded to this review, August 17, 2013

In future reference please contact me

Manager
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

As a superintendent for a paving company I call and book many rooms for employees across the West. In this situation, my employee arrived after midnight, needing to get a few hours rest before the next day. Apparently, somehow though a reservation had been made and paid for, my employee could not be checked in because he didn't have a credit card or cash as a deposit. Now I understand rules are rules and I have no problem with that. However, I was amazed at how unprofessional and outright rude the desk clerk treated my employee, he was combative and argumentative and completely unwilling to find an amicable resolution, or even politely decline. Even as my employee was leaving I could actually hear the clerk coming out to him in the parking lot telling him to get off the property! So very surprised at the terrible conduct of the night manager. At any rate, I will not use this hotel ever again, and will advise any of my contacts, personal or business to never have any dealings with them. I will also file a complaint with the corporate office and the better business bureau.

Stayed April 2013
Rodeway I, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Red Hills, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Sir, According to our hotel's policy, we require our guest who have booked their rooms through 3rd party agencies like Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, etc. to provide us with a valid credit card. Travelocity states that guest will pay for any incidental charges during his stay. Your employee had a Sinclaire Gas Card that did not have a Visa or MasterCard logo on it and a Walmart Pre-paid Card, which he honestly said had only $17.00 on it. We require a credit card for incidental charges only. Our Front Desk Clerk asked if he can put down atleast $50.00 as a security deposit, refundable upon check-out, but was told he did not have enough cash on him.
You then called the hotel and our FDC offered to fax you a Credit Card Authorization Form, which you can fax back to us giving the hotel permission to charge your credit card, IF there are any incidental charges. You declined that offer. Your employee was found sleeping in his truck in the parking lot of the hotel. We advised your employee to get $50.00 for incidental charges, so we can check him in to his room or to leave the hotel's premises. All this was done in a Professional and Polite manner. We don't see any reason otherwise.

Been to Rodeway Inn Red Hills? Share your experiences!