“Great food for the price! Not that great of service!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 211 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
“Great food for the price! Not that great of service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food but avg servers.

I was in the area for business. So I thought I get a salmon dinner. It was awesome! But my server was about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. I was there at 5:30pm. Their were hardly anyone there. I was seated fast but my server took 15 min to bring me a glass of water and to take my order. I understand when their busy but not lazy or not paying attention. I also waited half my meal for them to refill my glass.

Love the food!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

bozeman, mt
“Good, predictable food and great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We sat at the bar so we could watch college basketball an eat right away--there was quite a wait the night we were there. We've eaten at Roadhouses before so knew what to expect. Bartender was extremely friendly and she knew how to make a great lemon drop martini. We value good service and this place has it.

Visited March 2013
Saint George, Utah, United States
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been to the the road house several times in the last few years and not once have a bad meal.

When you are in the area do stop in you can not go wrong. Do use there call ahead seating or you may have to wait awhile.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Bartender abbey smokin' 15 out 10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Bartender abbey is absolutely stunning, great smile , makes your dine in Experience unforgetable... ... ;-)

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Ely, Nevada
“First trip, excellent experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We arrived on a Friday night, had a 40 minute wait on our very first visit here. Waiting outside watching all the people come out with to go boxes we were thinking, "Wow, either it's big portions or small bellies!" We were seated, got our pail of peanuts, which we avoided, just not our thing and were promptly visited by our waitress. I got a beer, came in a frozen mug and made it COLD all meal long, I could only have one as I was driving. Mom got a frozen margarita which she really enjoyed. I ordered the steak and ribs combo, Mom just got ribs. WOW! Finally a place that can cook a rare steak and not have it frozen in the middle! Delicious! Baked potatoe could have had more butter, but that's just me. Mom loved her ribs and potatoe and the bread as a pre appetizer has a suprise of cinnamon butter! Didn't expect that!! Yummy!! The hostess came up and gave us a bag of peanuts and thanked us for coming here for our first time. That left a nice impression. We will definately be back!!! LOVED IT!!

• Visited February 2013