“you want regret” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
cullman, United States
“you want regret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

this is a fantastic place to stay while you enjoy the beautiful Bryce Canyon, Zion, and North Rim Grand canyon. The drive to these scenic places is really awesome and at the end of your day you will come home to a really clean, comfortable room. The breakfast bar is as good as it gets anywhere. You may want to check out the Brown Bear Restaurant just a couple of blocks from the hotel. We ate there 3 nights and was a really good place for a good value.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
B.C
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel was easy to find and is close to the historic part of town and also close to the newer stores.We enjoyed our stay here,the rooms are large,the bed was comfortable and everywhere was clean. We did have a problem with spiders that was attended to promptly by the staff. The pool was well maintained .The staff gave us excellent restaurant choices,and were thoroughly helpful in many ways. We would definitely stay here if passing through this area again

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
St George, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This was an excellent place to stay. I loved everything about it. The bed was very comfortable, usually the first night in a hotel it is hard to sleep, but I had not problems sleeping. Felt like home. The deluxe hot breakfast was excellent with hashbrowns, sausage, bacon, country potatoes, pancakes, waffles, eggs, Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, cold cereal, milk, juice and coffee. I would recommend anyone to stay here any time.

edmonton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Checked in and went to our room. Had an issue with room number one, and was immediately moved to another room. The second room was better. Will say management accommodated, and compensated for issue with room one, so will give them credit for that. Hotel was for the most part looked after. Breakfast was your average. Bed was comfortable, room seemed on the darkish side. We were out for most of the day so that was okay. Slightly overpriced I thought.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The breakfast staff and night desk person made our experience very enjoyable. The front desk upgraded us to a bigger room for the same cost as a two bedroom which was very helpful because I have 4 kids as well as allowed us a late check out because we had gotten in so late that evening. As for the breakfast staff, they went over and beyond to accommodate me. We had gotten in after 2am, so my family was still sound asleep at 10 when breakfast was closing. I went down to try and get some food to take back to the room and they not only waited to put things away until I was done, they brought me a cart and take out dishes so it would be easier to get food back to my room for 6 people. I had 3 different people ask me how they could help me and if there was anything else I needed. I was very impressed by their kindness and willingness to help. They did not make me feel rushed even though the breakfast hours were passed. This is the 5th time we have stayed at this hotel and I will come back again and again.

Layton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel is so awesome the hotel attendants are so nice and very helpful in more ways than one. Their breakfast buffet awesome. You couldn't ask for better service and food. The rooms are very clean. It almost makes it seem like your at home. Thanks for a great experience.

Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were booked into the Best Western for 2 nights. The location is convenient, not far off the freeway. It's a well-kept property and decent looking from the outside, with a pool (which we didn't use) and a laundry. I used the laundry and it was fine. The rooms were as expected. The rollaway bed was really, really bad. It was like lying in a hole. The springs were really soft, so that one always ended up in the center of the mattress, and I am not very heavy. After the first short night I informed the reception staff to please have housekeeping do something about the bed. Unfortunately this was not done, so I asked again and was given some blankets to put on top of the mattress. It was an improvement, but far from a goods night sleep. When checking out, I saw that they were charging me for the rollaway. I had at no time been informed that there would be an extra charge. The receptionist removed the charge, as she agreed that the charge should have been pointed out. The aircon is very loud, so we used ear plugs. Considering that the breakfast was complimentary, it was good. Taking into consideration the rate we paid, we got a lot of bang for the buck. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Abbey Inn? Share your experiences!