“Wonderful, reasonably priced place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Oneonta, New York
“Wonderful, reasonably priced place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I took my children on a west coast trip in early October 2012 and stayed two nights at this Best Western. It is in a great location and is a very nice place for the price. Our rooms were clean, and had everything we needed. The outdoor pool and hot tub were fantastic as we were blessed with great weather and took advantage of them. The staff were consistently friendly and caring! The breakfast was above the typical continental fare and was quite adequate. We were continuously asked if we had everything we needed and experienced care and compassion when my son accidentally spilled hot chocolate on his sister. There is absolutely nothing to complain about, but just keep in mind it is not a high-end luxury hotel. Great place!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
JohnKessler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Thank you for your review! It is very much appreciated. I hope your entire trip was wonderful. We are striving to become the best overall value for the Southern Utah area. Of course this is subjective to the individual needs and expectations.
Should you return again, we are looking for ways to adding variety to our current offerings of scrambled eggs, sausage French toast and waffles. If you have any requests of recommendations or requests let us know. In addition, to our knowledge, we will become the first hotel in southern Utah to initiate an in-room guest recycling program. We are pretty excited about it. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
Redondo Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was my third hotel stay while driving from the Midwest to the West Coast. The three hotels/motels I stayed at prior to arriving here ranged from mediocre to terrible and were within a $20 price range of this gem! With tax I paid $75.25 for the night.

The entire property was very clean and modern. The lobby was very nice and the woman that checked me in at the front desk was very friendly. My room was on the first floor in the building across the parking lot from the main building in the back. This building had an indoor pool which I unfortunately did not have time to enjoy.

My room was beautiful, very clean, and modern. I had a king sized bed, flat screen TV, a very large bathroom with two sinks (one outside the bathroom), and a very large closet. The bed very clean and very comfortable. The hotel in general was pretty quiet.

There was a small patio area off the parking lot with a table and chairs, some of the guest rooms have balconies. The hotel is located in a very nice area surrounded by mountains.

A free hot breakfast buffet was served in the morning and was very good. They had scrambled eggs and delicious french toast in addition to assorted breads, pastries, cereals, fruits, coffee, juice, ect.

I had dinner at George's Corner which was only about three blocks away. The food was very good and they had live music.

If you are staying in or near St. George, you should definitely stay here!! I wish I could have stayed longer and I would definitely go back! Most of my Best Western stays have been very good, but this one exceeded my expectations!

Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
JohnKessler, Manager at BEST WESTERN Coral Hills, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
We aim to please and it appears we hit the bull’s eye this time. We will look forward to your return. Thank you for all the great remarks and additional items you mentioned. One small correction, George’s Corner is only one block away. I am glad to read they are getting such great reviews we have been referring a lot of guests their way. I have yet to enjoy a meal there! Thank you for the perfect rating, it is VERY much appreciated.
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stayed here for two nights on our way back to Vegas after visiting some of the National Parks. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and very good value. The staff were excellent and a special thanks goes to Trish for mailing something I left in the room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for mentioning Trish by name, she IS fantastic and we appreciate all the work she performs for the staff and our guests. It wouldn’t be the same here without her. The compliments I most love to read are regarding the staff and a good value, thank you!!! Come again…anytime.
El Campo, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had driven 7 hours straight when I arrived at Best Western Coral Hills at 11:00 PM only to find that somehow I had made a reservation for the previous night. Let's just say, I was not in the mood to deal with it. The night desk clerk, Kami, kindly told me that I was charged as a no-show but I needed to speak to the manager in the morning to see if the charges could be applied to my stay. The next morning I did just that and the pleasant manager quickly made the adjustment and I was out the door. The Weary Traveler was glad that she met some friendly, efficient people at Coral Hills.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
I am pleased we were able to resolve the problem quickly for you and I hope you left less weary than when you arrived. Thank you for you review and your kind words, they are very much appreciated and we hope to serve you again.
Chippenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We love coming to this hotel, we have stayed here many times over the years and find the staff to be helpful and friendly. We consider Coral Hills to be very good value for money, we had a lovely big room with two queen beds, fridge and mocrowave and a flat screen 42" TV.
The whole setup is good, clean and fresh with very comforable beds and bedding.

We shall be back next year to sample the tasty breakfasts, the weather always seems to be hot and sunny as well, who could ask for more?

Room Tip: try and get a room in the new section, whilst all the rooms are good these are extra good
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I am pleased we are providing a consistent value to you every time you come and especially glad to find it was the staff that received your first compliments. We will “keep up the good work” and you keep coming back. As always, if you have any suggestions on how we may improve we are “all ears” and will take it to heart. Travel well!
Turku, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayd here before going to Zion National Park. Place was ok, nothing fancy but good value to money. It´s along main street and easy to find. Rooms was clean and there was big flat screen tv. We didn´t use pool beacause it was late when we checked in.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Next time you come you simply MUST try out the pool. You hit the nail on the head; all things considered we are striving to be the obvious best value in town. We are currently striving to add a greater variety to the full/hot breakfast for those who stay multiple nights. I hope your Zion’s trip was awesome; it is so beautiful in the fall.
Laguna Niguel, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I recently stayed at the Best Western Coral Hills for five nights and am I glad I did. My room was spacious, well appointed and clean and most importantly for me, quiet. The location was great, close to a number of nice restaurants and only about 5 minutes to the freeway. The morning breakfast was very good and included cereal, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc.

I will certainly stay here again and recommend it highly.

Room Tip: My room was in the building with the pool and it was great!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
We look forward to your return. Thank you for recommending us that is the highest compliment we could receive. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Been to BEST WESTERN Coral Hills? Share your experiences!