Stayed here for the Iron Man for 4 nights. The hotel was very clean. The breakfast was much better than I expected. It had cereal, muffins, hot and cold items, very good variety. The hotel was very accomodating, they opened breakfast at 3:30 am on the day of the Iron Man. The outside pool was great for the kids, too warm for the insdie, but it looked very good. Walking distance to downtown. I would recommend and stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Coral Hills is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quiet comfort with the area's beautiful golf courses only moments away. This AAA Three-Diamond property is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. The Hotel features a complimentary full/hot breakfast daily, outdoor heated swimming pool with water fountain, whirlpool, heated kids' pool, indoor heated pool and whirlpool, exercise room with treadmill, elliptical machine, stationary bike and universal weight machine, self-guest laundry, pickup dry cleaning/laundry, putting green, fax/photocopy services, concierge assistance, 24-hour front desk service, free parking, large vehicle parking. Best Western Coral Hills is conveniently located in the Historic District of St. George, with some of St. George's finest restaurants - 18 within 3 blocks, historic sites, and shopping within two blocks; just a few minutes off I-15 (Exit 8) and approximately six miles from Saint George Municipal Airport. All Guest rooms feature FREE wifi, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee-makers, alarm clock radios, free newspapers, 87 local and cable stations including HBO and Disney, air-conditioning, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, free local calls and voicemail. Local attractions and amenities within two miles include: LDS (Mormon) Temple & Visitor Center, Dixie State College, Zion Outlet Stores, Dixie Convention Center, Brigham Young Home, St. George Tabernacle, Rosenbruch World Wildlife Museum, Fiesta Family Fun Center, Bowling, Laser Tag, St. George Musical Theater, St. George Art Museum, Utah Pioneers Museum. Other area attractions include: Tuacahn Amphitheater, Dinosaur Tracks Site, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Snow Canyon State Park, Grand Canyon (North Rim), and Silver Reef Ghost Town, Lake Powell National Recreational Area and local hiking and biking trails. St. George is 120 miles/two hours north of Las Vegas, NV and 300 miles/4.5 Hours south of Salt Lake City, UT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Coral Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Coral Hills Hotel St. George
- St George Best Western
- Best Western St. George
- BEST WESTERN Coral Hills St. George, Utah