We spent the night at the Best Western Travel Inn because it was about midway between Las Vegas and Bryce Canyon. During our stay, the main road in St. George was undergoing extensive work, so there were lots of orange cones and construction equipment everywhere. Despite this, the motel was easy to find and access after making a U-turn.
This motor-court-style motel has the feel of an old Rt. 66 stop, but the facilites are up-to-date. The room was clean and quiet. The desk staff was courteous and helpful. The in-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are nice touches. The hotel also provides free wireless Internet access. (A few rooms have wired access.)
Breakfast was included. Muffins, bagels, boiled eggs and cereal were offered. I'm not a fan of the American attempt at a Continental breakfast, but this one was okay, and the presentation was clean and orderly. The staff made several visits to ensure that the food area was clear and that the food being offered was not in disarray.
I would stay here again. (CS)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Travel Inn! Our hotel is newly remodeled and offers affordable luxury and quite comfort. Each of our thirty guest rooms have pillowtop mattresses, high-speed Internet access, refrigerators, microwaves, and 37 Inch Flat Screen Televisions.All guests have access to our outdoor swimming pool, and indoor Jacuzzi. Guests also receive a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Travel Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Travel Hotel St. George
- Best Western St. George
- St. George Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Travel Inn St. George, Utah