“Staying at the Best Western Travel Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #9 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Staying at the Best Western Travel Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family's stay with you folks was great. All of the staff were very friendly and very helpful. The rooms were very clean with no chemical cleaning smells. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. It was close to everything we did while there. The motel was located in a central locating to food, the Tuachan Amphitheatre, gas stations. The breakfast served was very tasty and filling.

Room Tip: Their rooms are all non-smoking, pet free, and don't smell of cleaning smells. I don't thin...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Austin S, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you had such a great experience with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
madera, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Small comfortable and clean room. Very good value for the money. Breakfast was good and had a variety of foods available. Staff was very accommodating. Staff helpful with information about the area. Staff also provided additional coffee when we requested.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate the feedback!
Lake District
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very well-presented motel that is of a much higher standard than most.

Modern rooms that are very clean and well-presented.

Nice swimming pool and jacuzzi on site.

Buffet breakfast was very busy at certain times, but had a good range of hot and cold food.

Well recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Austin S, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you so much for your response! Have a great day!
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We ride motorcycles all over the country and always try to stay off the main highway with all the new hotels simply because the new hotels don't have any stories to tell or character. They are simply card board boxes with 22 year old deskclerks that haven't done much living. The travel Inn had the older look that interested us with all the glass windows but was updated with all the updates that make traveling a pleasure. The pool and the jacuzzin were great to sooth out all those muscles from a long days ride.

Room Tip: All rooms are on the first floor so they are all very quiet!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the review! We were pleased to have you stay with us! We work hard to create the best experience possible for our valued guests!! :)
Glendora, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I usually drive straight through St George, but stayed one time & now I plan on staying here. The room was comfortable, clean, the wi-fi was free and I had no issues with speed or availability. The complimentary breakfast included fresh scrambled eggs (not eggbeaters) and sausage along with yogurt, fruit, waffles, pastry, coffee, juice. I posted a picture of my breakfast on FaceBook & had positive feedback on that!
The room had a refrigerator (a must-have for my cooler), & microwave, hair dryer, iron & board. The decor was contemporary & attractive & bed was comfortable. I had a desk & a small table. The a/c functioned well enough I turned it off while sleeping & the room maintained a cool temp.
My first time I was able to park at my door, the second night I arrived after mid-night & got the last room. I had to park in the secondary lot which was not convenient, but hey, I had a nice room, so not complaining.
The staff at this BW is the best! All of them were friendly & so welcoming! I truly enjoyed my stay!

Only one downside was finding sufficient outlets to recharge my growing collection of electronics, which is reason I rated the room 4 circles.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! That's awesome you had likes on the picture of the breakfast you put on facebook! Thanks again and have a fantastic day!
Kingman, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

When I stay here I usually rent the suite, which is room 121 and 122. The door to room 122 was open when I got there. To close the door we had to slam it and hold it shut to lock the deadbolt. We left it like that because my Mother was staying in that room and could not close the door herself. So I went to the office before check out to report this situation. The girl behind the counter could not understand what I was talking about. She asked if I wanted another room, no, I was checking out. She was looking at me like I had twenty heads. She didn't know what to say to me, She offered a discount, no, that is not what I wanted. I got very frustrated with her and left the office. She followed me back to the room and tried again to offer me something, so one of the people I was traveling with had to tell her to report it to her maintenance person to have it fixed. I am not to sure why it was so hard to understand that the door to the room would not close unless it was forced. I was just trying to make them aware of an issue with the motel, I was not asking for anything for myself. This is the first issue I have had here, ever, and this is my favorite place to stay in St. George, and I am in St. George a lot. So, if you check in and you are given room 122, check the door to make sure that you can close it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for taking the time to write this review for us! I apologize about the experience you had with reporting the broken door. Thanks for letting us know of the problem so we can repair it and improve our ability to provide service. We truly value your business!
Long Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was traveling back to California from Wyoming and had driven about 10 hours. The staff was accommodating and kept the jacuzzi open longer so I could use it! Super thankful for that! Room was large and clean. Breakfast was good. Good price. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Austin S, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you were able to experience our front desk team going the extra mile to help you have a more comfortable stay! Thanks again and have a great day! :)

Been to BEST WESTERN Travel Inn? Share your experiences!