“My second home” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #9 of 42 Hotels in St. George
“My second home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a welcome feeling to it. When you walk in, the staff greets you with a warm smile. The bed was comfortable and the parking was excellent. I will stay here again. St george has alot of hotels to choose from but hands down, this is my choice

• Stayed November 2012
Sam W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
I am very happy to hear that you felt comfortable and enjoyed your stay here at the Best Western Travel Inn! We try our best to help our guests in any possible way that we can and so it is good to hear your remarks. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Polish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

It is rare to find a hotel/motel that has a room with 3 beds (not 2 and a sofa bed) so we were glad to find this gem. Looks a little seedy from the outside, but they were in the midst of updating. Our room had new carpet and the beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was a bit tiny-but adequate. The indoor hot tub was nice since we arrived late and it was too cold to have used one outdoors. Staff was friendly, breakfast room very small (it's part of the lobby) but we found enough variety to please all six of us. If we weren't traveling with six people there are many other, nicer, motel options in St. George for the same price. But for a room with 3 beds this place was great.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Sam W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! The rooms with three beds are a favorite for many families that love staying with us. We appreciate your comments. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again! :)
Rome, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed there one night on my wsy from Zion NP. This is one of the best BW hotels I ever stayed at. Our room was spacious, celan and well-furnished. Swimming pool area looked nice. The staff were very friendly. Price was great. I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Sam W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. Zion National Park is extremely beautiful. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you again and I hope you have a fantastic day!
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

When in doubt, we try to stay at a 'known brand' and faced with having to book a last-minute one night stop in St George, we opted to stay at the BW Travel Inn.

There was absolutely nothing we could fault about the one night we spent here. The staff were friendly and super-helpful. Nothing seemed to be too much bother for them. The room was better than average for this class of Hotel and the facilities were good.

Having been unable to find anything wrong with the stay, the final kicker was paying less than $60 for the room; A ridiculously small price for a centrally located Hotel, especially as this included continental breakfast for two as well.

Would stay here again in a heartbeat

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sam W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for the review and we appreciate you staying with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff excelled in customer service. We are highly honored to have you and hope to accomodate your next visit to southern Utah!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

The dates of our trip was messed up. I do not know if this was my fault or the sites. The guy that checked us in was very rude about it. Other than the rudeness, the manager did have it taken care of. Everything else was better than expected. We will be visiting alot in the next year and we havent decided if we will stay here again. Prices were good and room was great but the unfriendlieness of this employee was enough to question.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sam W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. Usually our staff is extremely attentive and possitive to our guests (as you can see from the other reviews). It troubles me to hear that our staff member was not friendly. I apologize about that. Thank you for bringing the issue to my attention. I am glad that management took care of the situation with the arrival date for you and everything else was better than you expected. Once again thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again. Have a wonderful day! :)
Los Angeles, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Whenever we walked inside the lobby, we were always greeted with a "hello" and a smile. Staff members gave us a recommendation of restaurants varying from walking distance to driving distance.The room is an average size however it's cozy if you're a couple. It's a good place to stay for a night or two there's not much to do around there unless you're into antiques and art galleries.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Sam W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Best Western Travel Inn! We appreciate your comments and hold them at great value. We hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!
Eagle Mountain, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is an older motel, which has been very nicely refurbished. The room was nicely decorated and the king bed was very comfortable. I accidentally left the book I was reading in the room when I checked out. They gave me a call to say that housekeeping had found the book. I was still in town, so I went back and picked it up. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was offered a printed listing of restaurants close by, when I checked in, with recommendations about several of them. I feel like the management and staff really care about their guests, and making their stay at their hotel an enjoyable one. I will certainly stay there again when visiting St George.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Sam W, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Travel Inn, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Ann,
I am happy that you were pleased with your stay and that you were still in town to pick up the book left behind. Our staff enjoys helping our guests feel comfortable and taking care of their needs. Thank you for the kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again! Have a wonderful day! :)

Been to BEST WESTERN Travel Inn? Share your experiences!