“Poor quality hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn And Suites St. George Northeast

You added Baymont Inn And Suites St. George Northeast to your Saves list
Baymont Inn And Suites St. George Northeast
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   974 North 2720 E, St. George, UT 84790 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites St George)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #33 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Salt Lake
“Poor quality hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

The sheets didn't fit the bed properly and constantly came off the mattress throughout the night. There was mold growing in the fridge in the room. The breakfast was cheap and very poor quality. Charged me $1 to fax one piece of paper. The room did not have a very comfortable feel.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ogden, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

The older man that was at the front desk was very grumpy, all outside doors were locked,escept the front door. he claimed that he had people trying to steel stuff, so he said he was watching us on camara's, made us feel like criminals. the rooms were filthy, the elevator had buttons missing, there was exposed wiring in the elevator panel, way over priced for the nights stay, I noticed that they had very few people staying their, should have stayed somewhere different. will not stay there ever again, was very disappointed.

Room Tip: read all ratings before booking rooms!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Rosamond CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Checked into the Country Inn and Suites expecting the usual warm atmosphere, fire burning in the fireplace, overstuffed furniture etc. This location has none of that. It is a stripped down version, lacking completely any warmth or atmosphere.
Cheap styrofoam cups in the rooms, no tea, and a very skimpy breakfast. This is not at all like the other Country Inn and Suites I have stayed at. Only amenity in the room was shampoo, no lotion or conditioner.
For the money, the Hilton Garden Inn or Wingate in St. George are much better values and offer much better amenities.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Salt Lake
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

This is the worst hotel I have ever staid at. The main reason I say that is that they advertise free breakfast. In the morning to make sure we didn't miss the check out time we turned in our cards and checked out. We then went to breakfast at there supposedly free breakfast. On the way out the person behind the counter told me that they do not allow you to eat breakfast after you have checked out. He informed me that he was going to charge my card for 40 dollars a person. Thankfully there were only two of us. I'm disputing the charges after I tried to talking to a manager who informed me the same thing. I absolutely will not stay at another Country Inn & Suite.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011 via mobile

Smashed cockaroach on ceiling above bed. Ice cold breakfast. No entry into pool with room key. overall experience is very disappointing.

• Stayed October 2011
Denver, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

My husband's travel dept booked us this room for a quick overnight on the way home from San Diego to Denver. I didn't have any concerns initially as we have stayed at a Country Inn & Suites in Portland with no problems. But as always, I should have made this reservation myself after doing a little research. Instead, the travel dept assured us they had found us a 2 bedroom suite with a hot breakfast for our family of five. Our room turned out to be two connecting rooms, one with a king bed and the other with two queens. We had enough beds, but the reason we prefer suites is to have a common area. (Like the Residence Inn we stayed at on the way to San Diego!!!) The room itself appeared quite new but not well maintained or cleaned. There was weird staining on the ceiling and a long black hair on the wall of the shower. In addition, directly above the toilet a metal vent grate was hanging down by 1 1/2 screws! It looked like it could fall any second so I had to stand by my kids (blocking the vent path) while they used the bathroom. The beds appeared clean and we all got a pretty good night of rest. However, the breakfast the next morning was a joke. All of the hot items were not even edible and we are not picky eaters! Most of the cold items were old and stale as well. We all ended up eating cold cereal and do-it-yourself waffles. The only good thing about this hotel was that we only had to stay there for 10 hours.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Otsego, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

We were heading to Anaheim, CA from Denver, Co and decided to make an overnight stop in St. George, Utah as we were getting tired and losing sunlight. We stopped at the Country Inn & Suites. In talking with Brandon, we were able to get a 1 room suite, had 2 queen beds plus a pull out sofa for 119 for our family of four. Upon going to our room on the 3rd floor, we open the door and the room is as hot as it is outside (93 degrees) we turned on the air and there was nothing going thru the vents. We called the front desk, and Brandon said for us to come down and discuss the problems since we advised him that he needs to change our room or we would be leaving. According to him, there are no other room suites except on the 3rd and 4th floor and the A/C is broken. Why he would even put us up there, especially since my husband and son have heart issues and take heart medication, is beyond me. He said we could pay extra to get the family suite on the 1st floor (additional $20) I advised that he needs to just give us that room anyways. He says then he can give us 2 rooms, each with 2 queen beds for the $119 together. I said fine because we were tired. Some family vacation when we can't even stay in the same room or even connecting rooms. We even went and checked the rooms to make sure that the air worked. We have been in our rooms now for over an hour and they are now starting to get cool. Then I went to go do laundry and he ran into me and said he was glad that we were able to work something out since otherwise if we left he would still have charged us. Then I asked him about the continental breakfast. He said there was cereal, muffins, waffles, sausage, etc. I asked about scrambled eggs and he told me that sometimes they do that, but since there weren't alot of people in the hotel chances are they wouldn't. Then to top that off, even the a/c/heat unit at the end of our hall was set at heat for 70 degrees. I changed that right away. All I can say is really???? and encourage people to not stay there.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn And Suites St. George Northeast? Share your experiences!