“Nicest place to stay in St. George and a great value!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #18 of 42 Hotels in St. George
Tlish1234
“Nicest place to stay in St. George and a great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2009

This is by far the nicest Comfort Inn I've ever stayed at. The whole property is immaculate. The rooms are large and clean. The beds are very comfortable and I love their pillows. The amenitites are great. They have and indoor and an outdoor hot tub and a nice pool. Also the breakfast is wonderful! There are so many options, eggs, bacon, waffles, muffins, cereal, etc. etc. etc. I can't wait until I get to come back to beautiful St. George. I wouldn't stay anywhere else! Book a room, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Finnish first
vernal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

This has to be hands down the best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed at. I ususally stay at 4 star or better but due to the eceonomy I tried to stay a little more on a budget and I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were spaciu=ous and relaxing. The breakfast was very filling and included all of the usual items, it was also included in the price. The pool is very nice, it has the cutest lizards tiled into the bottom of it and my kids just loved that. Overall I was very happy that I had chosen to stay at this new comfort inn.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2009

We have stayed at the Comfort Inn many times. We have always found it to be very accomidating. The rooms are beautiful, and very clean. A special point is the breakfast. They have a variety of choices. We have found the employees to be very helpful and eager to be of service. We wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2009

I recently stayed at this hotel May 2009. The pool area was fabulous. It was all new and there was so much seating that everyone had a seat. The property is well maintained and the rooms are spacious. The business center was easy to access and I was able to check my e-mails and print my boarding passes. The breakfast is excellent. They provide bacons, eggs, and waffles free with the room, The front desk was helpful in giving me assistance with directions and local attractions. My family and I will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2009

I had stayed at this Hotel about 6 months ago, and was pleased with my stay. This time however was very disappointing. Our room was not very clean, and the breakfast was lacking. The pool was a mess with broken chairs and no tables, there were also dirty towels all over the place. The dumbbells in the fitness room were broken. The front desk staff aren't very attentive they seemed like they were just there to play on the computer. We will never stay at this hotel again, and would not recommend it to family and friends.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2008

This place was a pleasant surprise. I stay in hotels 140 nights a year, and this was one of the best Comfort Inns I have encountered. Rooms are nice and clean. Room entry is from the outside, but all rooms are close to the lobby area. Very nice pool, hot tub and fitness room.
Outstanding breakfast - great selection with plenty of room to sit.
Wireless internet had a strong signal - which is very important to me. Friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend.

• Liked — Pool - Strong wireless connection
  • Disliked — All good
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Salt Lake City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2008

I have stayed there several times for business. This is one of the newest hotels in St George, spotless clean, large rooms, great overstuffed beds, and a "real" breakfast buffet (bacon and eggs). I would suggest getting a room facing east or south away from I-15. as they are the quietist in the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Liked — Cleanliness, beds
  • Disliked — Rooms on north side somewhat noisy
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Comfort Inn at Convention Center? Share your experiences!