“very good place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in St. George
Chalet Motel
Save Saved
You added Chalet Motel to your Saves list
664 East St. George Blvd, St. George, UT 84770   |
Ranked #12 of 42 hotels in St. George
tucson
“very good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Well located, very clean, quiet, spacious rooms and inexpensive. Can't go wrong with this place if you like family-run places with some history over the chains.

One proviso... the kitchen in our room had been updated and was very nice. But if you are planning on doing any cooking or making coffee in the morning you need to bring your own utensils, pots, plates, silverware,coffee maker, dish detergent etc. We were there for a few days, so went to the store and bought disposable stuff for quick breakfasts and sandwiches, and we got coffee across the street in the morning, But you can save yourself the time by bringing what you think you will need, especially if you want to cook anything.

Also - the yogurt place across the street is great.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

133 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We took a chance on this motel based on positive reviews on tripadvisor, and we were not disappointed! Very friendly owners. Our room was very clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable. The price was great! We will definitely stay here again the next time we are travelling through!

Room Tip: Corner room was quiet, no street noise. Ask for a room furthest from the street.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Highland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

This was our first stay at the Chalet Motel. We were in St. George for a funeral and the hotels we usually stay in were full due to activities going on in the city. It is a very clean, quiet motel in a great location. The beds were comfortable and the room had a full kitchen. The value is excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stayed here before and after a hiking trip in southern Utah - it's very convenient for Zion National Park. The motel is clean and quiet, good value with helpful and friendly owners. Without a car, I had about a 15 minute walk to the centre of the pretty town

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay while in town for a conference. Just a few minutes drive from the conference center. Close to lots of restaurants and the freeway. Inn keepers were friendly and helpful when I locked myself out etc.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I spent the night on my way to California. It was late and I had to ring the bell for service, but the owners woke up to help me (I felt bad about this). The owners are wonderful people, they are very personalable and trustworthy. The room was clean, and well furnished, with free wifi, cable, kitchen amenities, granite sink, etc. All for under $40! I will stay here everytime I am I'm St. George.

• Stayed September 2013
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Two of us shared a room while we were attending a high school band review. The management could not be nicer and the person cleaning the room was on her hands and knees cleaning. The furnishings are beautiful and it felt like a luxury hotel. I almost hate to say how great it was because I want to be able to get a room when I need one, but I will take my chances. I did not try to bring a pet and we were two adult women, but we both loved it. In fact, I just made my reservation for this year's band competition.

Room Tip: We were in a room across from the main hotel area, and it was wonderful. It may have been an accessi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!