“Exceeded my expectations!” 5 of 5 stars

664 East St. George Blvd, St. George, UT 84770   |
Ranked #13 of 42 hotels in St. George
“Exceeded my expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I spent the night on my way to California. It was late and I had to ring the bell for service, but the owners woke up to help me (I felt bad about this). The owners are wonderful people, they are very personalable and trustworthy. The room was clean, and well furnished, with free wifi, cable, kitchen amenities, granite sink, etc. All for under $40! I will stay here everytime I am I'm St. George.

• Stayed September 2013

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Fresno, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Two of us shared a room while we were attending a high school band review. The management could not be nicer and the person cleaning the room was on her hands and knees cleaning. The furnishings are beautiful and it felt like a luxury hotel. I almost hate to say how great it was because I want to be able to get a room when I need one, but I will take my chances. I did not try to bring a pet and we were two adult women, but we both loved it. In fact, I just made my reservation for this year's band competition.

Room Tip: We were in a room across from the main hotel area, and it was wonderful. It may have been an accessi...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to sleep on our way to Cali. VERY friendly staff and rooms were quiet and clean for the most part (carpet was dirty). Clean bathroon, fridge and microwave in the room and you could park right outside your door! Would stay again especially for the price!!

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at here on our way to Colorado and were pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness and quality of the room. Don't be fooled by the look of the outside...great for a sleep over and close to all restaurants. Staff was especially helpful.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Bend, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Room is comfortable with good beds, hardly any noise from neighboring rooms, good service, and good price. Stayed in triple queen room. Office staff are helpful. Disadvantage is no breakfast or am coffee but we chose because of price $55.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Assendelft, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

From the receipt at the reception by the owners to the end was our stay good. The people were so nice and had time for a chat the room was very spacious with a kitchen and sofa set. Everything was very clean and tidy we can definitely recommend if you want to stay here

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Ely, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My mom and I stayed her because of the reviews on TripAdvisor, not disappointed! The property itself looks great, nice and clean from the outside. On the inside, the room was big and clean. They need curtains instead of the blinds, and a new toilet seat. Close to a convenience store and a Taco Bell! Price wasn't too bad for two people, they don't offer AARP discounts, Mom asked.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!