“Cute, clean little motel!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   664 East St. George Blvd, St. George, UT 84770   |
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ely, Nevada
“Cute, clean little motel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My mom and I stayed her because of the reviews on TripAdvisor, not disappointed! The property itself looks great, nice and clean from the outside. On the inside, the room was big and clean. They need curtains instead of the blinds, and a new toilet seat. Close to a convenience store and a Taco Bell! Price wasn't too bad for two people, they don't offer AARP discounts, Mom asked.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Hanford, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I am a total clean freak and I always pack Lysol or bleach wipes whenever we travel! As soon as I walked in the room and looked around I knew they were'nt necessary. We stayed there a week and had a great stay. Located within walking distance of alot of great site seeing places. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the room upstairs closest to the office and stairs, away from the road.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very good experience staying at The Chalet. I paid under $60 for a room so clean you could eat off the carpet. Bed had a great mattress. Owners are very nice people. Small kitchenette in my room. Really not a thing negetive I could say. Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Brea, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Chalet is conveniently located for a quick stop in St. George. The room was nice and modern. It was also spacious with plenty of room for luggage. We slept closest to the street but never heard a thing. The couple that owns the motel was very nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Chalet motel. Clean, family oriented and the owners were just the most accomodating, friendly hosts we've encountered in our travels. We really loved Sharon and Ruben and they made our stay awesome! The rooms are clean and comfortable. This is a gem of a hotel and we would totally stay here again if in the area! THanks Ruben and Sharon!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Marina del Rey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night recently at the Chalet Motel en route to Colorado from Los Angeles. I have to admit some trepidation before arrival as the charge for a single room was only $38.00! Still, the reviews on trip advisor were very positive. Once again, my fellow travelers didn't let me down. The Chalet is not fancy but the room was spotless. We had a comforatable king bed, an nice bath/shower combo and vanity, leather couch and small sitting area, large kitchen area with a full sized (stainless!) fridge, sink, and microwave. The innkeepers were friendly and helpful, offering suggestions for restaurants, etc. We woke up very early the next morning to play golf (before the temperature reached 106!) I wished we were staying another night. We take this road trip quite often and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Goleta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I were skeptical about the positive ratings and reasonable price, but after staying here, we couldn't agree more! Very nice and clean rooms, with a tempurpedic bed, granite counter tops, television and internet. The sweetest couple manages the place too! I left my camera battery charger there, and not only did they track me down, they mailed it to me right away as well! I couldn't be happier with the service, and the rooms were amazing for the price!

Room Tip: Room 207 did not share any walls with other rooms, but it did not have a kitchenette.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!