“Wonderful Hotel with AMAZING views!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Inn on the Cliff
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   511 South Airport Rd, St. George, UT 84737   |
Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in St. George
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Hotel with AMAZING views!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is a new hotel, I believe it opened this year. It's one of my favorite hotels, possibly one of the best that I've stayed in. The view is incredible and you get to see it from your balcony, from the pool, and from the spa. You even get to see the occasional wildlife (beautiful birds, lizards, etc.). When we came in, there were delicious chocolates on our pillows. The friendly staff help you out in whatever way they can. They even deliver a free continental breakfast to your room in the morning (with fresh orange juice, fresh fruit, granola bar, fresh baked pastry, and a small cup of yogurt with granola). I hope that I get to stay here again (soon). I already miss swimming in the pool with the scenic Utah views in the background and the warm smiles from the hotel staff.

Room Tip: The A/C can be very drafty.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I am sitting in my room at this hotel at this very moment and It isn't what I'd hoped for.
The room wasn't very clean. When I opened up the trundle bed there was trash under the bed. The mattress smelled like bug spray.
We decided to splurge because of the 100% excellent reviews.
I would give the place a 3 at most.
Hope the morning breakfast is good.
Positive note:the employees are nice and the pool was good.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Paso Robles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This place is great, clean, cute, friendly. This is a newly remodeled hotel with lots of great touches and overlooks all of St. George. I highly recommend it and will return. We've stayed in lots of hotels and I found the personal touches in the room and the very cute and tasty "continental" breakfast to be one of the most charming of all the hotels we've stayed in. We also had dinner at the onsite restaurant and enjoyed the great view, food and friendly waiter who gave us lots of information about the area. Loved this place, can't wait to go back when we can stay longer.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Bluffdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay. Service was excellent, rooms very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Restaurant was excellent., a little bit of a wait to be seated but nothing out of the ordinary for a Friday evening. Views of the city are awesome whether it be from your room, restaurant, or the pool. The only complaint I have is the bed was too soft, but other than that, nothing but good things to say.

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The Inn on the Cliff is one of the cleanest updated hotels I've ever stayed at. The customer service could not have been better. Check in was great the nice, cute professional girl who checked us in asked why we were on vacation and when we said for our anniversary she said, press 0 when you would like me to deliver your complimentary bottle of sparkling cider for staying with us on your anniversary. It came chilled on ice with 2 sparkling clean wine glasses. She also hand delivered the pool towels to our room when we were ready to swim. The pool is nice and clean with a glass fence around it so your view of the city is good. Every single room has a balcony and a city view. There is under 30 rooms at the hotel so it does not feel over crowed. The restruarunt is a must. We had fish tacos and then asked the chef if he could make a special vegan request and when my vegan meal came out my I must say he is truly a gifted chef. The desert though is by far the best part and what makes it amazing is that if you stay at the Inn on the Cliff you get a free desert with each entere so we got to try 2 for free. I could go on and on, that is how amazing this hotel is. I would recommend it to anyone. You will not be disappointed. We will definetly be back, hopefully soon. I forgot to mention breakfast. It was delicious and delivered right to your room. It was complimentary and came with fresh squeezed orange juice, cup of fruit (fresh pineapple strawberries blueberries blackberries.) I'm not sure if it will be seasonable fruit but I'm sure it will be fresh. Granola bar. We asked for it vegan so I believe non vegan comes with yogurt and granola as well.

Room Tip: Every room has a balcony with a city view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Absolutely everything about this hotel exceeds expectation, from the view to the food to the decor. It is just wonderful--I can't say enough good things about it. In particular, we had a delicious dinner on the restaurant's outdoor patio, which has a view for miles. The food was exceptional, the service was great, and the owner Deborah came over to say hello. Everyone on the staff is friendly and helpful. The location, overlooking miles of canyon country, is magnificent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

There is not one negative thing I can say about this hotel. You drive up and it is literally on the cliff, old motel style but don't let that deter you, the rooms and the service is impeccable. Our room had a balcony and a view of the city.
Check in was seamless and the you gentleman so friendly and ready to help. We were going to zion the next day and asked that our free breakfast be delivered at 7:00, it was there right at 7:00 and delicious. The owners have done a fabulous job from training their staff and all the small details.
I love that you can drive up and park right outside your room and unload. This place has a great personal touch. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Inn on the Cliff? Share your experiences!