We stayed at the Inn in early August with our two children (ages 9 and 11) and the grandparents. The casita was huge -- we had both parts (the one-bedroom and the king studio). We loved having two garages. The kitchen was bigger than what we have at home, and the view was beautiful. Unfortunately, the day we arrived, the resort was hit with a flash flood that put a lot of mud into the pool. Despite being told by the people in the fitness center that the pool should be open by Monday (it was Sat.), the pool did not actually open until Friday, which was the day we were leaving. They used a garden hose to fill it! Needless to say, that put a bit of a damper on our vacation, as the pool was one of the main reasons we had selected this hotel (it was used for several scenes in High School Musical 2, and come on, we were in Utah in August!).
Despite that minor (or major) distraction, we still enjoyed our stay. The fitness center was very nice and actually has an indoor pool, which we used a lot. The restaurant was not open very often, as it was the middle of the summer, but we did manage to eat one dinner there, and absolutely loved the food (and the drink prices). The location is convenient to a lot of great Southern Utal attractions and hiking, and we saw "Cats" at the wonderful Tuahcan theater.
This is a great hotel, and I think most likely the best in St. George (except maybe the Red Mountain Spa, but that doesn't allow kids).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, T4B, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah