Travelling with my wife and my 2 grownup kids (ages 22 and 21) to visit the main parks of Arizona and Utah, we stayed 2 nights in a 2 bedroom casita ; everything was just perfect, this place is a pure GEM !
From the moment you enter through the main gate, you feel at home !
The Casitas are so welcoming, confortable and beautifully decorated, you can't believe you are in a hotel.
The pool area is very nice and relaxing, the surroundings are stunning. The staff is very friendly and effecient.
Great place to stay for Zion Park, which can be easily done in a day, leaving plenty of time to visit the NP.
One regret only : the stay was too short !!
Just book it, you won't regret it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, T4B, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah