We stayed one night while on a road trip, but might have enjoyed a second if we'd had the time. This stay was arranged through a deal with Snique-Away (now Jetsetter). It looks like a high-end community around a golf course, and fitness facility. We can't say much about the golf course or the fitness centre because we didn't have the time to use them, but they looked great.
The accommodations, grounds, amenities and aesthetics were all pleasing from a number of standpoints. The suite was spacious and very clean. We especially liked unloading and loading the car in the attached garage although after parking the car in there for a half hour or so it was pretty hot on the day we were there.
The bed was very comfortable as were the leather arm chairs in front of the fireplace. The bathroom was roomy and well lit. The jetted tub was immense (big enough for two). The only minor complaint would be that the LEDs on the lighting controls were very bright and might bother you if you need total darkness to sleep.
Staff were all pleasant and helpful, although given the private nature of the setting there was not a lot of interaction. The setting was so private in fact, we never saw another soul except for in the dining room when we walked over for dinner. Security at the gate were prepared and very courteously received us and directed us to the office for check-in.
I don't know how the price compares to other hotels in the area but it is unlike;y that you would find a nicer place of accommodation that this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah