When I booked my reservation at The Inn at Entrada by the pictures that are shown in the property website it looked to be a very nice resort.. But the pictures don't do it any justice. This place is amazingly beautiful. The guest rooms are called Casitas which translates to small house, and that's exactly what they are. When you drive up to the property, you are greeted by a security officer which has to open a large ornamented gate in order for you to enter the property. When you pass the gates immediately you notice the beautifully landscaped grounds. And the background are the Red Mountains that are part of the near by Snow Canyon State Park. After you have checked in to your Casita ( translates to small house), you drive up to your own private car garage, you will be provided with a garage door opener when you check in. When you enter either thru the garage and or front door after walking thru the foyer where you have a small sink and microwave, with cabinets that have utensils and dinnerware and cups, and glasses, you come up to the great room with a queen size bed, sitting area,with a fireplace, 52" tv and DVD player. You also have your very own private patio area with a large table and chairs to enjoy the pond and waterfall that are in your patio, not to mention the beautiful view of the surrounding Dessert and Red Mountains. In the bathroom there is a very large jacuzzi tub that easily accommodates 4 people with a separate large shower. There is a sitting area in the bathroom where the ladies can sit and apply their makeup. Also the toilet is located in a separate room. There is a world class spa and restaurant on the premises that offer breakfast, snacks, sandwiches and dinner. Also the nearby town of St. George has some very good eating establishments if you wish to venture out. You must visit Snow Canyon and book a horse back riding trip that takes you deep into the park and gives you the opportunity to explore the natural beauty. So if you need some relaxation and or pampering i truly recommend that you book a stay here at The Inn at Entrada.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, T4B, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah