The Inn at Entrada is all that and so much more. It's not just a place you stay overnight, but an experience.
Our studio casita felt like an apartment with our own garage. Upon entering, the view will take your breath away. The floor to ceiling windows highlighted the gorgeous view from our patio. Our king-size bed, leather lounge chair, and fireplace just added more to our accommodation. The dimming lights throughout the room makes you want to go home and upgrade your home lighting.
When you finally go around to check out the bathroom, the separate glass shower and jacuzzi will make you giggle with glee. They not only provided robes, but Aveda toiletries to make your stay even that more welcome.
Our casita also included a small refrigerator complete with a bucket of ice and since we had arrived in the evening, our milk and cookies awaited us. (There's a microwave too should you wish to warm your cookies!) Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate and Tazo tea are available at your disposable too! Opening up the cupboards, you'll find a blender, utensils, plates, glasses, etc., pretty much anything to help make your stay that much more pleasant. (And if you must work, high speed Internet is free!)
The Inn at Entrada currently offers 40 private casitas ranging from studios to three bedrooms. (They are building more as I write!) Guests have access to the golf course at Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club and the sports and fitness center. They also offer adventure packages that include zip lines, mountain biking, spa services, tennis lessons, rock climbing, canyoneering, yoga, and so much more! Part of the clubhouse is the Kokopelli Grill where two Cordon Bleu Chefs offer lunch and dinner specials.
I wish we had arrived earlier so we could have utilized the facilities of the Inn more and I definitely wish we had time to dine at the restaurant. Come as early and stay as long as you can!
Keep in mind that if your bedroom faces the east side, the early morning sun can shine pretty brightly into your room (even with the shades drawn). However, staying in #301, we had the bubbling creek just outside our bedroom and it was so serene. (We were told that other rooms that face the golf course can be a bit distracting with early golfers.)
A gorgeous place and a fabulous experience!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.