We stayed at the Inn at Entrada in June 2011 for 3 nights and loved it. We had a one bedroom casita which was very spacious and clean. It had a full kitchen, living room, dining room, power shades, 2 fireplaces, 2 flat screen TV's and our own garage to park our car out of the heat. We especially enjoyed sitting our on our private patio with nice views of the red rocks. It's is a very luxurious resort with pool/spa facilities, fitness center and a golf course. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We will definitely come back here again when we visit the Arizona/Utah southwest area every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Entrada is a small luxury resort inside a gated golf community in Saint George, Utah that features warm casitas with panoramic views of the striking red vermilion cliffs. The spirit of ancient Anasazi civilizations is the inspiration for these aesthetically perfect vacation casitas. The contemporary southwestern design combined with soothing earth tones inside the casitas create a perfectly relaxing sanctuary. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls, provided by Grandma Tobler's Bakery, are provided every morning in the Inn at Entrada lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Entrada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Entrada Hotel St. George
- Hotel At Entrada
- Resort At Entrada
- The Inn At Entrada St. George, Utah