We stayed in room 509. Overlooked pool. Everything worked. The room (one of their handicap special needs rooms) was large and comfortable. The staff was exceptionally friendly from the front desk to housekeeping. Good job folks! Breakfast was good, the price was fair. The pool and hot tub were great and that's were we spent most of our time. We usually are up early and on the road early type of travelers, but this pool was so inviting we decided to stay until checkout so we could swim some more. Overall, we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on-site dining at the Great American Grill, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah