My husband and I loved staying here with our two little kids. We got the double room suite and it was nice to be able to put the kiddos down early and still stay up and watch a movie in the other room without disturbing them. The downside to that was that the hotel list of movies, each one cost $17.00!!! Ouch! But we made it work. Great Bathrooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on-site dining at the Great American Grill, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah