On the plus side, the staff was great and the rooms were nice. On the minus side, all of the rooms our group had smelled of mildew. One room was so bad that we had no choice but to change rooms. The breakfast provided for a fee was not worth the cost, and only one beverage container for the coffee maker was provided per room even though all of our rooms but one had more than one occupant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red sandstone bluffs and black lava rock ridges surround the Hilton Garden Inn St. George. The hotel is minutes from historic downtown St. George and convenient for day trips to Snow Canyon State Park and the Virgin River Trail System. Guest rooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet Access, a mini-refrigerator, and a microwave. The property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, fitness room, on-site dining at the Great American Grill, and complimentary airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St. George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Hotel St. George
- Hilton St. George
- St. George Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn St. George Utah