“A good place to have dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 216 Restaurants in St. George
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Stockholm
“A good place to have dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This restaurant was a nice experience. The staff was very nice and welcoming. We had ribs and cheesecake and it was really good and so was the beer that was recommenden by the waitress.

Visited July 2014

Ventura, California
“Best baby back ribs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

They were on special and were yummy. The cole slaw Was not too my liking though, soggy and too tart. Service was outstanding!

Visited July 2014
St. George, Utah
“Steak out this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was my third trip to Rib & Chop House. They are consistently very good. We sat at a booth in the bar area and had great service! We had some house wine and it was good. One of us ordered the cedar planked salmon with the brown sugar glaze. It was served on the cedar plank which was aflame when they brought it to the table. That was a nice touch. The fish was done perfectly but the glaze was a little sweet for our taste. You can skip the glaze. I ordered the filet medium rare. it was done to a T and oh so tender. The stuffed baked potato is worth it too! Sweet potato fries are also a winner. Not the best atmosphere for a romantic meal but very good.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Solid food and service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had just driven a long ways, and this restaurant was right across the street from our hotel. It was nice to be able to just walk across the street for dinner. The service was good, but the food was pretty average. My wife had the pot roast, and it was good but not remarkable. I had the ribeye, and it had quite a bit of fat without a lot of marbling, which you are obviously looking for in a good ribeye. I think this is an adequate place to eat, but nothing exceptional.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Solid food, good service....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I was on a business trip and taken here for dinner. They have a decent wine list with cocktails and beer. The clamari was delicious and decent spinach dip. I had the salmon plank with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and a side salad. It was all good. The salmon had a mesquite rub which was slightly salty but not to the point I couldn't eat it. All my dinner mates had steak and they all ate every bit. I must say everything looked delicious. I would eat here again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food