“Not so good” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Meridian, Idaho
“Not so good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Service was slow. Ordered bacon not crispy. Bacon was crispy. Nothing special about any of the breakfast, restaurant, or service.

Visited February 2012

63% Recommend
Chicago, IL
“breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

great breakfast! omlets are huge and they have lots to choose from. coffee is ok, but the service is wonderful

Fullerton, California
“Sunday...not much open”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Food and atmosphere lacking....Sunday morning and the only other place that was open was packed. As an alternative, this preserved us from starvation.

Visited November 2011
Seal Beach, California
“2nd Best Omelette I've Tasted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

I stayed next door to this place and was glad I did. When you walk into a place and realize that many regulars are there, you realize they may be on to something.
I ordered the all pork omelette (minus the bacon, don't ask me why) and it was superb. The only omelette possibly better which I can remember was in Hilo, HI. The waitress was attentive without being obtrusive.
And the prices are very reasonable. I think I paid $8.99 for the breakfast, which included hash browns and toast.
The place is only open for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. George, Utah
“Never Again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Had the grazer's omelette and substituted tomato slices instead of hash browns. The tomatoes were a little slimy so I thought I just wouldn't eat them. Took a bite of the omelette and I believe it was the jalapenos, they were soured or something. Told our waitress I couldn't eat my meal because it did not taste good and no, I did not want anything else brought in its place. I had lost my appetite. And I was extremely polite when telling her this. No problem, right? Everyone makes mistakes once in awhile. Hopefully the cooks would pay better attention to their produce. Waitress brought the bill, and she had still charged us for my meal, even though I had not eaten it. And remember....the reason being their fault because the omelette was not edible. Went to pay the cashier, so I told her what had happened and she STILL charged my honey for my meal. They didn't "get" it. They have just lost me as a loyal customer for the past several years because they decided to charge me for a meal that they made that was not edible. What I don't understand is why the plate was even brought out with such slimy tomatoes to begin with. I will never be back and if my honey wants to return...he will be eating by himself.

• Visited November 2011