“1st option for Mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Las Vegas, Nevada
“1st option for Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been to Cafe Rio on several occasions. And I have yet to be disappointed. It's better than the Durangos and other places out there. I always have the salad. It always satisfies me. The beans and rice at the bottom is the best part. Come here!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

York
“Lovely Jubbly!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were on a road trip across Arizona, Nevada and California in May/June this year. We were shattered after a long drive across the desert, came out of our motel and spotted this place across the road. We had never been to one before and didn't know what to do so were a bit shell shocked as the service was that fast!! The food however was amazing!!! We need more of these in England Cafe Rio if you're reading this, York particularly!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St George, Utah
“The town Fav? Whatever.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

People around me raved about this busy place. Busy yes, quick service yes. Good food, yes.

Unfortunately, I tasted something in my food that I knew I was gonna pay for later... such was the case.

I tend to not do well with certain preservatives - I can smell them and taste them immediately. But as a foodie I EAT it anyway, dang it all!

The line forms, you pick your dish and they build it while you walk down the line. It's a quick way to prepare your meal and you get what YOU want on it. Test your flavors and go back time and time again because you can have your meal taste different each time you go just by adding a little cilantro or black beans.

The place is usually crowded so don't expect a table immediately - have someone in your party tell you what they want and have them go hunt for a seat.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Terrific Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great fast food and great fast service. Very fresh. You pick your dish, pick your meat, pick your sauce, etc. so you get exactly what you want and the price is low. I found the barbacoa a little too sweet but my wife thought it was good. But that's the only complaint I have. The ambiance is fun. Wish it was closer so I could go more often.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Washington UT
“Was not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We went there because we heard the food was good, but the employees there seemed to be in a hurry which can make you feel pressured especially if it's your first time there. Plus we felt we were herded through like cattle. The portion of pork which was the best part was an extremely small portion that made you feel like you got taken advantage of.

• Visited March 2013