“Nice food but a bit pricey and not so well cooked lamb” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Newport, United Kingdom
“Nice food but a bit pricey and not so well cooked lamb”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We were denied of having alcoholic drinks as we didn't have our ids with us but so take your ids with you!
Me and my wife both ordered lamb chops but they weren't cooked evenly. Mine was almost well done but wife's ones were way under cooked almost raw. Nevertheless we enjoyed the lamb as we had been so looking forward to it!
The service was good and quick.

Visited July 2014

belgium
“Love outback!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Went to outback for lunch and what a relief: there were no waiting lines. We got seated immediately and made an order. Used a $5 coupon out of the Zion outlet booklet. Took a menu with soup, a juicy steak and cheesecake. I loved it! Always visit outback when I am in the US.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Consistently good food nationwide.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

When I am travelling (and I am a full time RVer, so I am travelling all the time), it is always nice to know that there is a restaurant that you can rely on to have consistently good food, and Outback is it! My standby meal here is the Petite Filet, house salad, and loaded baked potato, and that is what I had last night. I like my red meat very, very rare (called black and blue by many restaurants) and it was prepared exactly as I ordered it, as it always has been. It was flavored perfectly and as always the staff was friendly and attentive.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Layton, Utah
“Good Food -- would've been great, but it was little overcooked”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I love Outback Steakhouse and have been to them all over the US. This one didn't feel any different. The staff was friendly, the restaurant was clean, and the food was really good. The food would have been great, but my steak was over cooked -- I asked for medium rare, but the stake wasn't cooked evenly -- most of it was medium well.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Springville, Utah
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We have had dinner here several times. The steaks are consistently good and the warm bread is my favorite. Can't miss.

Visited January 2014