“Poor Start, Excellent Finish” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Poor Start, Excellent Finish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The hostesses stood back and watched me struggle through the door with 2 canes and a pull-along oxygen tank. It took awhile and I was in obvious distress, but they just watched. Then told me there was a 1-1/2hr wait and it was best for me to stand outside with the other people waiting so as not to over-crowd the entrance. I was joined by the other 5 people in my party who did not want to wait. I stayed put until a grown-up came along and explained that I can't stand for 15 minutes, let alone 90 of them. She seated us immediately, and all was well from there.
The food was better than I have had at many Outbacks lately, and the waitress, although overloaded, was very attentive. We all went home happy.

Visited April 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Outback=great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We really love Outback. We enjoy there bread and butter and we like the Australian themed part of it. This is a great place

Visited December 2012
Herriman
“Newly remodeled and it looks great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have been here a number of times. I typically think Outback is top notch, but I have had some unfortunate experiences at this location.
They recently remodeled it and it looks great. Really quite a different look.
The prime rib was excellent and the waitress in the bar was very attentive and wonderful. She has been working here for some time because we usually have her when we sit in the bar. We were in a rush and she made sure we got out when we needed to.
If you have had a bad experience here, it's worth going back,

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fox Island, Washington
“Great menu selections!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The food was terrific (try the stuffed mushroom appetizer!) and the service was great. Definitely recommend.

Visited May 2013
“Best steak in St George”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

This is my wife and I favorite steak restaurant. I love the Outback Special and my wife loves the Victorian. They have great sides and too good of desserts. This place gets busy; avoid during weekend evenings.

Visited April 2013