“Smithsonian-quality exhibits” 5 of 5 stars

67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 163 helpful votes
“Smithsonian-quality exhibits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I saw this museum near the interstate after I had flown in to St George and was on my way to Zion National Park; I made it a point to stop there on my way out of town several days later. This is a terrific museum; I do not understand why there are not more reviews on TripAdviser. The exterior and grounds were well-maintained; the employees were very courteous and the interior is immaculate. After paying admission (I believe it was $8.00), I was given an audio-phone to assist in the self-guided tour. There are approximately 250 full-body mounts in (realistic surroundings) from North America, Africa, Europe and Asia. This is the best museum of its type I have ever seen or heard of. I took my time and it took approximately 1.5-2 hours to make my way through the museum and take photos. There is a fairly large gift shop; most of the items are oriented towards children. I would highly recommend this museum to hunters, outdoorsmen, families or anyone interested in wildlife. The only thing critical that I can find to say is that the museum would benefit from informative placards (similar to those in a zoo) describing each animal.

Visited July 2013

Clearfield, Utah
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nice place to visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I took our eleven year old granddaughter here, and she loved it. Lots of stuffed animals to from around the world to look at.

Visited May 2013
Carmel, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“educational and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you like wildlife you should not miss this. You will probably never see as many different species of wild animals as you will see here.

Visited October 2012
Magna, Utah, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“A great museum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We generally stop here while in St. George. There are two floors of exhibits in a wide assortment of well put together displays. It is located conveniently right beside the freeway. We would highly recommend this as a good stop for families, too.

Visited June 2012