“If you don't like sushi, don't go here” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #126 of 212 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Sushi
Nampa, Idaho
“If you don't like sushi, don't go here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

The concierge at our condo recommended this place because she is a sushi lover. Well, great. But I don't like sushi. My husband was impressed with the different kinds of sushi and that it was all labeled.
However, if you are just looking for something other than sushi, you may be disappointed. I know I was. There were very few selections on the regular buffet. The ones I tried were lukewarm. The only pork I found was over cooked and dry.
The soup was good.
The service was so-so.
The reason I rated this average was that I was disappointed and didn't like it, but my husband thought it was great. So between terrible and excellent is average!

Visited October 2013

“Pretty good Sushi but average Chinese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and I'm always torn weather to fill up on Sushi or try out some of the other Chinese cuisine. By the time I start with Sushi i'm too full to move on but I do it anyway and regret later... Overall I think the food is great. The price is about right for what you get too. I definately think I would recommend them to others and I will go back...

• Visited September 2013
St George, Utah
“Clean and pleasant atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I like Chinese buffets. This one had some nice twists and made my eyebrows rise a few times at the selection on their buffet.

Come in hungry.

• Visited August 2012
St. George, Utah
“Will become a definite staple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We eat alot of sushi at fine restaurant's....for the price & variety, u cannot beat this place! Had lunch buffet -- tons of rolls to choose from, tempura, hot dishes (loved the mussels-yumm), soups, salad & fruit, desserts, ice cream; can't be beat. This place is nothing fancy. Would have given it a 5 if they offered saki, beer & wine. Our next visit will be for dinner as they serve crab legs and oysters. This is not first class but u can't beat it.

• Visited May 2013
Smithfield, Utah
“First time Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stopped for a early supper while passing through town. Never really experienced sushi but after browsing through the other items on the buffet I was sold. Food was fantastic, so many varieties of items from various meats, chicken, pork and of course sushi which I reluctantly tried after prompting from the family. Wow, ok I've been deprived of some fantastic tastes. If we lived near St. George I would definately be back again and again. Service was good, no complaints, place was clean and the food line was well organized with signs and easy access reach. Overall it was a fantastic meal at a fair price.

• Visited May 2013