“Great sandwiches, great service” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #18 of 203 restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Sandwiches
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Description: This cozy sandwich shops sits in the center of St. George and creates lunch sensations for your pleasure! Unlike the big chains....you are the reason we are here....and you will know this through the food, service and atmosphere.
Brigham City, Utah
“Great sandwiches, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stopped by the LunchBox on our way home from Disneyland. The owner was incredibly nice. The turkey and cranberry sandwiches were delicious! The kids loved their grilled cheeses also.

Try the chocolate macadamia coconut cookies, they are delicious!

Will be back!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
St. George, Utah
“Hidden Surprise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped into The Lunch Box for lunch a few days ago. I will DEFINATELY go back. I had the BBQ Pork sandwich with the potato salad as my side, and my husband ordered the Italian Hero sandwich and had a small cup of the Bacon Jalepeno Cheddar soup. My husband said the soup was delicious and he very much enjoyed his sandwich. I LOVED the BBQ Pork sandwich and the potato salad was tasty. I have read some previous reviews that thought that the potato salad was a bit on the bland side, but I really enjoyed it. The BBQ Pork sandwich was topped with onion strings and served on a toasted french roll... DELICIOUS!~ Looking forward to going back!!!

The restaurant is small... just about 10 tables or so, but the service was fast and friendly. It's atmosphere is quaint and cute with lunch boxes decorating the walls.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. George, Utah
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Best sandwich in St. George by far. It is so great to see creative food in St. George - it's not your regular boring sandwiches. Everything has a little twist of flavors that make it really really good. The potato salad is not the same old deli crap they sell in the grocery store. I haven't tried any of the soups but I am sure I will. The service is excellent and have I mentioned that they make really good sandwiches?

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saratoga Springs, Utah
“Best Sandwich Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I was really happy to be able to go and visit The Lunch Box again on a recent trip to St. George. I had the Crisp Garden Veggie Sandwich (or something kind of like that), and my kids split the fancy grilled cheese. Tony was really nice to cut the sandwich three ways, add ham and give each of the kids a little cup of the pasta salad. It's that personal touch that keeps me coming back to The Lunch Box, or maybe it is the really giant delicious sandwiches (big enough to share for sure!) at decent prices. Probably a combination of the two. Even my dad who is kind of hard to please raved about his french dip sandwich. Can't wait to go back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
SLC
“Out of this world!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My Mamma never sent me to school with anything like this in my lunch box.
This place is awesome.
BBQ chicken Sandwich and a ham stacker and the omelet stacker. Insanely good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere