“Over Rated” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ogden, Utah
“Over Rated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2015 NEW via mobile

Visited this place today. One boy up front had 3 blue band-aides on a finger that he kept playing with. Burgers were VERY bland. I don't thing that they seasoned the hamburger meat at all. Had a Monetary Jack burger. Would NEVER recommend it to anyone. The onion "RINGS" (had 4 actual rings the size of a 50 cent coin) were mostly pieces. Quite pricey. The food can be seen being assembled in the kitchen. They laid out 16 plates and then carried the burgers across the kitchen and placed on the prepared buns, then the gal that was putting orders together started cooking the fries and onion rings. The sandwiches sat on the plates with out any heat on them. The sandwiches are all made to order but loose that quality because of the time spent waiting for the fries and rings. This could of been a great place, but too many negatives for a good rating from this guy.

Visited May 2015

Spanish Fork, Utah
“Best Hamburger in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2015

Made to order food and the greatest Chocolate milkshake. The first time I had a shake it reminded me of the one's I would get back in the 1950's. This isn't our first trip been stopping here for years. We will always eat here when we are in town

Visited April 2015
Ontario, California
“Delicious burger's in St. George!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2015

All I can is Wow! The best burger I've had in a while. After finding out that no local restaurants deliver to hotels in the area, except for a few pizza places. I took the liberty of driving and getting lost in St. George UT to find Marv's Drive In. I ordered the Cajun double cheeseburger with bacon and an order of fries. They have a great thousand island dipping sauce, but I also requested a ranch dressing; both dressings taste delicious with the fresh cut fries. The wait in the drive thru is about 10-15 minutes since everything is made fresh to order but the attendant tells you this upfront when you order; it is definitely worth the wait.

St. George, Utah
“On the bland side”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2015

Great onion ring bites, much easier to dip in the delicious sauce (fry sauce). While the burger was just OK. Freshly grilled pattie and generous amount but I hate ketchup and I would suggest leaving that off and let the public add their own sauce. I would love fry sauce on it. Ate 1/2 the burger and gave to my husband because I couldn't take the ketchup. A big bun too, a lot of bread.

• Visited January 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Pepper Jack Juicy Burger! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2015

We had a delicious juicy spicy pepper jack cheeseburger. Great fries, and yummy milkshakes. Very clean and bright atmosphere. Beware of the onions, pretty powerful! Close to a great movie theater.