“Exceptional Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Chattanooga
“Exceptional Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Older family run motel in downtown St. George. Clean and well kept. Very quiet with helpful staff. Electronic appliances and fridge were quite modern. No breakfast offered but this is not an issues since there are numerous restaurants, shops and all other services located in the immediate downtown area .Rating based on a 2 night stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Management65, Manager at Dixie Palms Motel, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing the Dixie Palm Motel! We appreciate any and all feedback. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope to see you again if you ever return to the St. George area! Sincerely, Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Laurel, Montana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The bathroom was not clean. There was hair and an empty wrapper on the floor. The bedroom was ok and the bed was comfortable. The price was right and I would have been satisified if it was clean. Will not stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Management65, Manager at Dixie Palms Motel, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
I'm sorry about the negative experience you had at our Motel. We are brand new at this job and so it is very helpful, especially at this point, for us to receive feedback on areas we can improve. We will do our best in the future to ensure that the bathroom floors have been thoroughly cleaned and that others do not have the same negative experience.
Sincerely, Management
winnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

If you want a clean room and a comfortable bed to lay your head on ,this the place.Nothing fancy, but for $35 a night I am not expecting the Four Seasons. I didn't think there was anything in this price range anymore so
I was somewhat aprehensive about what to expect , but was very pleasantly surprised.

Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Motel. We are always happy when our guests are satisfied with their experience here. We hope to see you again if ever the opportunity arises.
Sincerely, Management
Murrieta, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

My teenage daughters and I stayed one night at Dixie Palm Motel earlier this week on the way home from our Utah National Park tour. First, I want to say the managers were very responsive with a concern I had about the bathroom window - fixed right away. You can't beat the price, but we were a little alarmed when we went to turn the beds down later that evening and I noticed several strands of hair in my bed and there wasn't even a mattress pad on my daughters' bed. Previous reviews mentioned rooms were very clean. I wouldn't go that far. The carpet didn't look recently vacuumed and bathroom floor was a bit dirty (all other parts of the bathroom clean.) bedspreads stained. I would stay there again if I brought my own sheet and pillow.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

Clean, quiet, and friendly staff. What more can you ask for in inexpensive hotel? How about comfortable chairs, make your own coffee, a good table for computing, and lots of fast food just up the street. The hotel is dated, but they have done some remodeling.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Boise, Idaho, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

I was very pleased with the accommodations in my room - the beds were comfortable, the room was nicely appointed, and the fridge and microwave were a nice convenience. Bathroom was big enough - good hot water without waiting. Window unit AC and free wifi sealed the deal. Clean and low cost - perfect combination. Good location, friendly management/hosts.

Room Tip: Queen bed worked fine for me.