“Beautiful condo” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 41 Hotels in St. George
Portland, Oregon
“Beautiful condo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

These condo's are amazing...beautifully appointed and spacious. The buildings are not well marked, so to find your building is difficult at night. Also very low lighting. If I had been by myself, I would have been afraid to walk up stairs in low light to find my condo. Also curtains can be seen in from the outside if you have lights on....uncomfortable in the bedroom facing the street and large courtyard.
You never see anyone here, as you are emailed your code to get it your unit. Housekeeping is upon departure, so be sure to bring enough of what you need, or plan on using the washer/dryer provided in the unit.
Once inside, we loved this condo. Would not recommend for a single woman, as parking is either in a dark garage, or down a dark sidewalk to the stairs.

Room Tip: ask for directions from the direction you are coming.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Last weekend we stayed at the Coral Springs Resort. I had some business to attend with my business partner. We decided to take our families down to enjoy the weekend with us after our meetings. Wow! So glad we stayed at the Coral Springs Resort. Our kids had an amazing time. They couldn't get enough of the tennis court and indoor and outdoor pools. We loved the enormous master bathroom, it had a large Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks and walk in shower. We had BBQ one night on the balcony. Our kids loved watching netflix on their google computer TV. We saw Starlight Express at the Tuacahn Amphitheater, we loved the show and venue. We will be back soon. The room was beautiful and we highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: Go with the 3 bedroom if you have a large group!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Coral Springs was incredible! Starting with the location. It took less than 5 minutes to get over to Coral Canyons Golf course. Also freeway accessibility is quick and easy if your looking to get out and head up to Zions or downtown St. George. The grounds were clean and you couldn't ask for better amenities with an indoor and outdoor pool, tennis court, and a basketball court. The condos are spacious, clean and comfortable with all the features you need and more including covered parking and bbq grill. I would recommend Coral Springs to everyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bountiful, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Coral Springs helped us plan a harley trip for me and my friends for my 50th birthday. I was so grateful for their expertise and professionalism in planning my dream trip. Thanks the place was great and the help putting together the itinerary was above and beyond

Room Tip: they have 3 different options, 1,2 or 3 bedroom units
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is the best condo I've ever stayed in. We rented a 3 bedroom for 3 nights and it was just beautiful. The kitchen was well appointed, the grill was clean and everything was just perfectly in place. The only glitch we had was that we couldn't figure out the Google tv. The management that we dealt with were polite and always available via phone. I hope that we get back to St. George again....There would be no discussion as to where we stay!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is the second time my family and I have stayed here and honestly there's no better place in all of southern Utah. The rooms are massive especially the master with a walk-in closet and huge shower, and its nestled into the side of a small hill so its always quiet night and day. My kids were obsessed with the indoor and outdoor pools and my son and I shot hoops at the basketball and tennis court well into the night! We stayed there four nights and didn't have to bring much as there was a full laundry with a nice washer and dryer next to the kitchen which is also full sized and perfect for making our breakfast and lunches.
At night we went to the Tuacahn, an outdoor theater with all different kinds of shows depending upon which season, and one night we grilled chicken skewers and veggies on the balcony BBQ under the stars.

I really don't spend time writing reviews but we had such an incredible time here my wife said I should write something. We will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Okay, that title is cheesy, but it's true. Before you walk into your room there are these metal arched doors that make you feel like you are in a castle. This place was amazing! When I walked in, I felt like I was perfectly at home (except it was way nicer, newer, and more elegantly decorated than my home. The master bedroom is awesome! There is a huge bathroom with a jet tub, a beautiful shower that is separate from the tub, and a toilet room that you can close yourself into. There is also a walk-in closet that we were able to set up our pack-n-play in so our 2 year old could sleep in there....in other words, it's a really big closet. I took pictures of the master bedroom so I could design my dream house after it. No joke. The only downside is that there are no elevators to the room, so lugging luggage up the stairs is hard. But it was totally worth it. And the view is amazing!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Coral Springs Resort? Share your experiences!