“All-around excellence!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 St. George

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 St. George to your Saves list
Motel 6 St. George
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   205 N. 1000 E St., I-15 at Exit 8, St. George, UT 84770   |
Ranked #30 of 42 hotels in St. George
“All-around excellence!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Upon arriving to Motel 6 in St. George, Utah during Memorial Day weekend I was already pleased that the location was so centrally located just off I-15 on St. George Blvd. I could already tell that the motel was booked solid from seeing 5 customer's waiting to get their room reservations taken care of in the front office. Laura at the front desk was very organized and on top of things as the wait for me to get my room took about 10 minutes! She made sure that our reservation was the correct one for a non-smoking double bed and got us on our way quickly. As soon as we walked into the room I could tell that they just renovated them. The floors were brand new hard wood throughout the entire room and bathroom , the bed and bedsheets looked new and pressed with colorful covers (even had three pillows per bed!), and the room looked like it was just painted. Overall cleanliness was exceptional! The only thing I could complain about was the size of the tv, but it had all the channels you need. Just a wonderful all-around experience for a Motel 6. You cant beat the price, quality of the rooms, and excellent service anywhere in St. George! Would highly recommend to anyone, and will definitely book again soon. Thanks very much Motel 6 you guy's rock!

• Stayed May 2013

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at Motel 6 for one night, after checking in and having a good night sleep I returned my key to the front desk. Rebecca greeted me with a friendly smile and even helped me with directions for my business in town. Rebecca went out of her way to help me. She is a great example of professionalism and friendliness.

Thank You for a great start to my day away from home.

Mark Childs
Phoenix, Arizona

• Stayed March 2013
Leadville CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I found this Motel to be a good experience. First the price--one of my top criterion-- is almost always good at Motel 6. This was the best I've had for a couple years. Second, we were traveling with 2 dogs, one older with end stages diabetes. I got him outside about bed time and he got his business done. I got up in a couple hours to get him out and was too late. So I cleaned up the mess partly, and we went outside for more business. I got out another time in a couple hours and same story sadly--another mess. Third, Going on to the best part- the kindness of the people; I got up early and spoke to the receptionist about the messes; I found the staff to be extremely nice and helpful. When we had arrived earlier, the young lady gave us a senior discount without a request. The 2 dogs were FREE! I was astounded! But to find help and kindness at 4:30 AM while reporting dog messes was even more amazing. I offered to cover the cleaning or tip the housekeepers well. They would have none of that! I called back twice after I left and found the kindness continued. Such wonderful people to deal with! Finally about the room. It had been well cleaned. It was nice enough, especially for a room where I brought 2 pets. I wouldn't complain about it even privately. Bed was comfortable, shower nice and water nice and hot. I slept well between dog problems. No complaints. Very happy customer. Of course I'd stop back! And I would encourage you to stop also. Thank you Motel 6!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Zurich, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

We spent two nights here instead of camping in Zion National Park due to a rain storm. The motel was less than one hour drive from the park, but offered a good internet rate compared to rates just outside the park. We needed a to extend for a second night due to the continuing storm and for this night we had to pay an additional $20 due to the Senior Olympics being in town.

The two level buildings were standard Motel 6 accommodations with a bed, desk, tv, free wi-fi and bathroom with a noisy fan. No hair dryers are in the rooms and none for loan at the reception. In the lobby area there are soda and ice machines. Also, they offered a light breakfast of coffee, tea and packaged bagels, doughnuts and bread & jelly. They also had two washers, two dryers for $1.25 each.

There is a Denny's next door and McDonald's, KFC, and other fast food places within several blocks. On the opposite side of the freeway overpass are other larger restaurants and lots of shopping stores.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Tustin, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I arrived late in the evening after a long drive. We had our puppy with us and were only staying for one evening. The man at the front desk greeted me with a smile and was very cheerful. I needed to provide my license plate number and I could not remember it, so the man said he would help me. He went outside, wrote down the number and went back into the office to complete the registration. How nice. He went the extra mile to make our late arrival as effortless as possible. When we entered our room we were delighted to see the cleanliness and fresh smell. We had never stayed at a "pet friendly" hotel before and expected the worse. We were very happy with our comfortable bed and our new puppy slept well also. I would stay here again when we need a nice clean room for the evening.

Room Tip: We were in the center of the building on the first floor and it was very quite.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

nice clean room not to small and the people at the front desk were nice.I really do not know what the other reviewers were looking for.I would stay there any time I went to st. george.They had great wi-fi for free. I only wish the TV was a little bigger

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Definitely not in a safe area! Rooms were tiny, beds hard as rocks. One night did not warrant the price we paid. Motel 6 you need to turn the light off on this place. Rooms are dirty, stinky. Carpet needs to be cleaned..............gross! Would have left early morning but listening to hoodlums out there opted to wait for sunrise, where is security?

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Motel 6 St. George? Share your experiences!