We stayed at this location as a family for a 1 night stay. We picked the Suite room thinking it would be more spacious. We had a room with 2 queens and 2 TV's. I would say that it ended up being the size of a regular room with a refrigerator, microwave and sink. The safe in the room did not work. The room is very dated and old. TV's are old and all the channels had some kind of snow in the picture. The remotes were gross as you could see the black dirt around the buttons. The carpets are pretty dirty as well. Some of the towels were stained and all of them were old and off-white. The blankets were torn and frayed as were some of the sheets. They have free Wi-Fi but it was slow and didn't load every time I tried to use it. They did have free breakfast but it was very minimal and they have an extremely small sitting area. We did not eat it but I went in there to check out and took a look. The staff is extremely kind and nice from making reservations to checking in. I would not stay here again just because personally for the money it is not worth it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Saint George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Saint George Hotel St. George
- Howard Johnson St. George
- St. George Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Express Saint George St. George, Utah