A fair price for a room at this hotel is about $35 per night. We had to pay $95 per night.
The room doors open to the ourside, so it is not very safe. The rooms are dirty. The bottoms of my feer turned black from walking on the carpet. The matresses are shot and need to be replaced. The TV is one of the old curved screen, non-HD, boxy TVs. The breakfast is very limited and the food quality is terrible.
The girl checking me in and out could not do it...she couldnt figure out how much I owed and asked me to come back later to pay.
The maids were friendly and helpful. The pool is small. The hot tub is decent, but they shut it down very early in the evening.
This almost a 1 star hotel...charging 3-4 star prices.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Howard Johnson Express Saint George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Express Saint George Hotel St. George
- Howard Johnson St. George
- St. George Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Express Saint George St. George, Utah