“Outstanding breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 211 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: The Egg & I St George, Utah breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
Utah
“Outstanding breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

No matter what you like to eat for breakfast, you will be happy. Good selection, everything prepared fresh. Service can be slow at times. Only open for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast can be ordered during all of the hours they are open.

Visited February 2013

bozeman, mt
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

There is a shortage of decent eateries in St. George, Utah so we struggled to find something besides franchise places to eat at that were good. This breakfast place was good. My husband loved his french toast. I had corned beef hash as I love a good hash. Theirs appears to be homemade and was very good. The only problem I had was the rather awful hollandaise they served with it--thankfully it was on the side. It was more like lemon gravy and they had sprinkled some paprika or other brownish spice on top of it. But the hash was good and the portions are very generous. I would recommend for breakfast.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. George, Utah
“Take your chances”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Have been to this restaurant several times mostly because we have friends who like it. Food is usually good, service up & down and therein lies the "crunch". One day the place can be crowded and service is average, considering, the next day it might be half full and you have to wait forever. Don't order anything well done, like bacon or their ranch potatoes, etc or it will be lunch time by the time you get your breakfast. Last time there we had to wait 45 minutes for the daily special even though the place was less than half full. Our waitress, although vey nice, was busy serving a group and, apparently, none of the other staff members saw fit to help out until we threatened to leave if we were not served immediately. Meanwhile our food had been sitting under a warmer so was a liitle soggy to say the least. No, we did not return it because, by that time, we were starved.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Breakfast in St George”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I love this place. I got the Athena scramble and loved it. Tip though, very popular place, get there as early as you can, if not you will have to wait.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Utah
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Tons and tons of options! Lots of healthy choices too, Im not a wheat bread lover- I like more white breads... and they have lots of wheat choices like whole wheat pancakes etc... They are acutally really good & very filling!

Visited October 2012