“I would recommend this to family and friends” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
seattle
“I would recommend this to family and friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food was delicious and service was great. This was probably the best teppanyaki style dinner I have ever had. My picky family was happy as well.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Murray, Utah, United States
“Great place, no standout from you garden variety hibachi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Same song and dance that you would expect from any other hibachi restaurant. Food was great, not as much butter used compared to Benihana which was great! This place doesn't share your order with the rest of the table. You get what you order with no extras, some places share the shrimp among the entire table.

All in all, nothing really stood out from our visit. Great place to go to for dinner and mild entertainment...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good Japanese restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Just arrived in St George for the night around 9:50pm. As this restaurant was well rated in tripadvisor we called the restaurant and unfortunately they were closing at 10pm, but fortunately we manage to order some take away food, we took tempuras of vegies and shrimps and the curry duck everything was very good!
Only regret, not to have been able to eat nice teppenyaki in this restaurant! will be for a next time :-)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hurricane, Utah, United States
“Entertaining & Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was my first time experiencing teppanyaki style cooking and I had so much fun. We were seated very quickly and had our drinks within minutes. My husband ordered a beer simply because the prices were so great. In fact all the prices were fairly reasonable considering the amount of food you received. Our server was very attentive and I never went without water. Our cook was a lot of fun and almost everything was perfect. My only problem was the scallops. They weren't undercooked but they weren't quite seared enough for my liking. The centers were still a little gummy. My husband ordered the chicken and steak which were both cooked to perfection. They seasoning was light but there was no need to add any sauces. Everything was just wonderful. My husband and I will absolutely return but I'd steer clear of the scallops.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Great find for sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

This is our first trip to St George and since it is super hot during summer, I thought having sushi for lunch would be a great idea. I chose this place based on the reviews, so it's a chance that it would be great for us. We all ordered the lunch teriyaki box. We enjoyed the salmon teriyaki salmon, which included 2 potstickers, 4 pieces of California roll, salmon, rice and vegetables, all this with soup and salad. It is a lot of food for $7.95.
The salmon was seasoned lightly with teriyaki, it was fresh and moist.
Our waitress was attentive, which provided us great service. If we return, I can only hope it is as great experience as the first.

• Visited August 2013