“A real surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 216 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Southwestern, Sandwiches
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Country Club Dr.
Description: Whether you are planning a board meeting, sales launch, a fundraiser or a holiday gathering, the Riverwalk Bar & Grill will execute your event to perfection with excellent customer service, delicious food, professionalism and hospitality. Selecting the Riverwalk Bar & Grill for your meeting or social event takes the stress out of the planning. Our sales professionals will put their experience and efficiency to work for you. We can help you coordinate all of your meeting or party needs. The Riverwalk Bar & Grill's versatile dining areas provide private and semi-private spaces accommodating events large and small. Our flexible and custom designed menu offers seafood, steak and chicken, allowing you to select a menu that will satisfy all of your guests.
Fort Collins, Colorado
“A real surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

When I pulled into the parking lot and saw that I was at a golf course clubhouse, I was disappointed that I may have been duped by the reviews, but since I am game for anything and had lived in a great golf course community in South Florida with a great chef, I said "Why not"!
I was not disappointed. Their wine list is not the most sophisticated, but it is adequate, and the food made up for any lack in the wine. I had the Blackened Salmon with Bok Choy, Carrot, Broccoli rob, and Asparagus, all were perfectly prepared and seasoned and I must admit it was delicious. The restaurant has great golf views and long distance mountain views, is nicely decorated and offers many different dining options; I really liked the double sided bar that allows seating on both sides so conversation and sharing is easily achieved. All in all, Riverwalk Grill is a thumbs up in my opinion.

• Visited April 2014

Pioche, Nevada
“If you ever thought you had steelhead salmon before, think again !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We arrived and were seated at a nice table, the view was gorgeous, We ordered the muscles and the steelhead salmon with a cup of lobster bisque. The muscles were served in this cute little square serving dish that was elevated above the table with a metal frame so that a warming candle could be placed underneath,a little romantic, ya think? And also served with that was the special bread that is just delicious. Then the salmon came out. Wow. I ordered the rice instead of the mashed potatoes or fries. The rice was perfectly seasoned and the vegetables were selected to be not only one but two different types, Chinese broccoli and asparagus. The salmon was cooked like I have never had, so soft , that I could not believe it. and the flavor of it, I just wanted to savor each bite, wow. I thought I knew salmon, but this chef really showed me that I have never tasted anything like this.

Apple Valley, Utah
“Great As Always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Carole Janette & George Had dinner at River walk again with Chef Imi Jeanette had Sea Bass just loved it Carole & George Had steak everything as good as can be will be back april 19th for our 34th Anniversary Imi is always great In Every Way !

St. George, Utah
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This restaurant was a nice surprise. Excellent service, friendly knowledgeable waiter, nice ambience, and fantastic food. And I may add, a very good value. We started off sharing mussels as an appetizer, a bottle of cab, and a lobster bisque. Followed by beautiful steaks vegetables and mash potatoes. However tempting, we were too full to order desert.

We were the last ones in the place, and they were very patient and accommodating as we sat and enjoyed the wine.

$125 bucks and we walked away with a smile and and evening worth remembering.

Gainesville, GA
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Chef Imi, personally treated my wife and me. He arranged a special dinner for us and it was wonderful! I can recommend Riverwalk Grill if you want truly fine dinning.