“Absolute Perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Riverwalk Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 206 restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Country Club Dr.
Description: The Riverwalk Grill and Steak House at the SunRiver Golf Course features a number of Signature Dishes created by Chef Shea Larson, as well as a variety of traditional favorites. No matter your preferences, your palate, or your price range, the Riverwalk Grill and Steak House where memories are created. Take Exit 2, the SunRiver exit, and follow the signs to the Riverwalk Grill and Steak House, located at the Sun River Golf Club.
Tucson,
“Absolute Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is my third time to Riverwalk Grill. My friend and I were visiting from out-of-state and I insisted we dine here. Once again I ordered the surf and turf for two.
What a perfectly fabulous meal. Chef Imi continues to amaze. I find any negative reviews hard to believe as I have never had anything but the best food and service in St. George.

87% Recommend
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Nice setting but ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a lovely time at the Riverwalk Grill but... when you go to the Riverwalk there is an expectation of something wonderful and although the food was good it was not great. I had the Apple/Cranberry Walnut salad which had too many cranberries and a forgettable dressing. My companions ordered the Fish and Chips which came out piping hot and the aroma was wonderful the breading on the fish was just right but they have had the same type of Fish and Chips at other national chain restaurants and not what we expected, The environment at the Riverwalk is lovely no doubt about it but the food needs to be a step above what it currently is.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great night out in Saint George”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I came from New York to visit my parents for her birthday. My parents suggested this restaurant for a special night out. I called to change the reservation earlier in the day, and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

Upon arrival, the hostess greeted us warmly and seated us at a table near the window. It was 19:00 and the sun was beginning to set upon the stunning desert landscape. The chef came to greet us personally and told us about the specials of the day, mentioning especially the Osso Bucco. When he learned it was my wife's birthday, he returned from the kitchen with a long-stemmed rose!

Our waiter brought us excellent bread and served us olive oil and balsamic vinegar. We ordered two lobster bisque and two portions of escargots. The ladies loved the soups, and I found the snails excellent, though the garlic butter was slightly less salty than I expected.

The waiter brought us a lemon sorbet and a plate of scallops in a deicate sauce to cleanse our palates before the main course. These were wonderful! Billi, our waiter, was very attentive and made sure we had bread and oil throughout the meal.

We ordered a pinot noir from Sonoma which was well presented and delicious. I ordered the New Orleans ribeye, and the three others had Osso Bucco. I tasted the Osso Bucco and it was perfect. The veal had exactly the right consistency and melted in the mouth. The portions were large, so we had Billi wrap up the remainder of the three dishes to take home. My ribieye was perfect. I ordered it medium rare, and it came with a warm red center and seared exterior. The garlic mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables were also excellent. The asparagus was still slightly crunchy and held together well.

We had planned to have dessert at home, and so skipped coffee and dessert at the restaurant. Since it was my wife's birthday, Billi brought us a slice of wonderful chocolate cake with cream, which we shared. For the quality of food and service, I found the price very reasonable.

The ambience, the service, and the food were what I would expect from an upscale New York restaurant. What a pleasure to find this restaurant in Saint George. We will definitely return!

Edson, Canada
“Sunday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Searched for a great dining place. Found the location. Doors locked. No service on Sundays. The web site made no mention of hours of operation. Disappointed!

Visited March 2013
Apple Valley, Utah
“Chef Imi Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Carole & george have been to Imi several times very special great food great service Great atomoshere he is one of the very best in Southern Utah period will see Imi agin for special times We been to Imi in leeds at the lexington Hotel & 3 times in SunRiver no complaints just great FINE dining always God Bless see you again George & Carole strutzel

• Visited April 2012