“Excellent Food - Fair Prices - Super Nice Owner!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 211 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Temecula, California
“Excellent Food - Fair Prices - Super Nice Owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

We went to this restaurant as a result of previous reviews on TripAdvisor. We were traveling through St. George and were looking for something a little different for dinner. We all enjoy Greek food so this looked like a good choice based on the reviews. It turned out great! We all enjoyed our meals and we had a chance to have a very nice visit with the owner who was making a point of visiting the tables. We often go to Daphnes (fast food - similar menu) but this was much better. If there was a Mad Pita in my home town I would be a very regular customer.

• Visited July 2011

Hurricane, Utah
“Great Food at a Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

Every time we have visited the Mad Pita Express, it has been a great experience. We have had friendly service and great food. The $5 Big Fat Gyro with Feta Cheese is tremendous. We've loved the dinners, entrees, salads,appetizers and desserts we've tried. They've all been very flavorful and delicious at a price that is family affordable. Can't wait to go back again.

• Visited July 2011
Hurricane, Utah
“Can't get enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

I love Mad Pita Express! I go as often as I can. The food has always tasted fresh and I've yet to be disappointed. I love the gyros, but my favorite is the house salad with the Fiery Chicken. It's not actually very spicy but has great flavor. The dressing makes the salad! I could almost just drink it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. George, Utah
“The most Yummy Pita Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

I love falafels and was excited wen Mad Pita opened to have a place with good food. I was told to try the FISH Pita and that is the best pita in town. It is spiced just right. My husband gets the firey spicey chicken pita and sometimes alternates with a greek salad ad adds chicken. The rice pudding and Baklava are made at the Mad Pita and oh so yummy. I go there onc a week and sometimes twice a week. My favorite spot for the best tasting food.

St George, Utah
“Finally, decent food in St George, UT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

I first tried the Fiery Chicken Pita which was good, but messy. Protect your shirt if you eat a pita -- they're stuffed full of good stuff! On my next visit, I tried the Falafel Pita...I fell in love! I found my new favorite restaurant in St George, UT!

The only down-side to anything about this place is that when you get a combo (pita, fries/salad, and drink) that the drink is a fountain drink and the fountain drinks are all Pepsi products. I really don't like Pepsi. Mad Pita does have Coke, but it's in a can. But this is really a very small negative for me.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere