“Good food, but not good service” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta, Sandwiches
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
St. George, Utah
“Good food, but not good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been here three times now. Each time, our server (not always the same girl) has been a little bit ditzy and not the most knowledgeable about the menu. The most recent visit, we walked in and three employees (two girls and a guy who looked like maybe the manager) were just talking and talking behind the counter. They looked at us and saw us walk in, but never acknowledged us. After about a minute or two of standing there, a girl who ended up serving us asked to go or dining in, and we were dining in, so she said to choose a table. We did. We ordered pretty quickly. I like their arrabiata and LOVE their meatballs so I got the lunch special arrabiata and requested two meatballs in addition. When the food came, there were no meatballs. When she came to check on us after a few minutes I asked for some meatballs, and she returned with just one. It was a little bit annoying. My husband got the pizza and it was dripping with grease. Like I said, I love the meatballs, but I don't think we will return because the staff does not act like they care much about the service.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

IDAHO FALLS
“Good food - Slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Wanted take-out but it took 10 minutes before a server acknowledged me and finally took my order. It then took 20 minutes for 2 pasta orders to be ready. It only appeared to have about 20 sit down customers during the time I was there.

Tooele, Utah, United States
“South West side Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Great Pizzeria find on the relatively new Southwest side of town. As out of town vacationers we were looking for Pizza and came across his "GEM". Fresh home made dough, veggies and more and don't forget the WOOD fired oven. Go there, you will not be disappointed. Great food Marie.

Murray, Utah
“Delicious, fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had a Caesar salad which was delicious. Made to order, home-made dressing, and well-cooked chicken. My friends had pizza and Philly sandwiches which they said were also very good. Food delivery was a bit slow, which you expect when they make everything (down to chopping the lettuce for salad) fresh for you and to order. Service was friendly but spotty--our drinks were never refilled. Atmosphere is nice with some fun pictures by area children on the walls.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Longmont, Colorado
“Decent Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The pizza was decent but not memorable. Better than a chain pizza choice but nothing else too special.