“Delicious, fresh food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Murray, Utah
“Delicious, fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I had a Caesar salad which was delicious. Made to order, home-made dressing, and well-cooked chicken. My friends had pizza and Philly sandwiches which they said were also very good. Food delivery was a bit slow, which you expect when they make everything (down to chopping the lettuce for salad) fresh for you and to order. Service was friendly but spotty--our drinks were never refilled. Atmosphere is nice with some fun pictures by area children on the walls.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Longmont, Colorado
“Decent Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

The pizza was decent but not memorable. Better than a chain pizza choice but nothing else too special.

Visited June 2014
Park City, Utah
“Great Italian Pizza, plus Salad!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

We stopped in to Marie's Pizzeria for a light supper. The service was excellent and prompt. We ordered the chicken Alfredo pizza with the house salad. The salad was fresh with excellent Blue cheese dressing. The pizza was outstanding with sauces and spices that I expected from a much more expensive restaurant. In short, it was excellent!!
We will be back!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, OH
“Comedy of Errors”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My family stopped in here for dinner passing through St. George on a weekday evening. No wait, walked right in and sat down. Our server was a young woman who said right away it was her fourth day on the job. No worries, we were all new at some point. She did not know the menu and was very unsure (again, not a huge deal . . . it's pizza, after all), but missed one of our drink orders for our family of four. And there was only one other table seated in the place. We fixed the drink, but another family member's iced tea tasted like coffee grounds. Very strongly of coffee grounds. The server confirmed that the iced tea is brewed in the same machine as the coffee. Still not the end of the world, and we laughed it off and had it replaced with soda. At this point, another server appeared to assist our server, and asked us point blank (in front of the poor new girl) "Did she mess up your drink order?" Awkward! After that bit, it was on to ordering.

One family member ordered an appetizer as a main course, another ordered a pasta dish, and I split a medium pizza with the remaining family member. The appetizer as a main course came out way ahead of the other dishes, even though we requested that it come out together. According to the second, more experienced server who had appeared, "she couldn't stop the kitchen from making it early." As we sat and watched our one family member eat, another family came through the door looking to order a pizza. They were turned away about 30 minutes before close because, according to the second server, "they already turned the pizza ovens off because business was slow." Ouch. More akwardness as this family watches our pizza get dropped off at our table and they head back out the door.

As far as the food, the pizza was fine. We got a thin crust with mushroom, and there was nothing wrong with it. It wasn't the best I've had, and it wasn't the worst. If you are really, really hungry, a medium thin crust probably won't do it for two people. You'd probably want to get something a bit larger.

Overall, nobody died and we weren't in a rush. Avoid the iced tea. The comedy of errors started to get a bit funny after awhile. I did feel sorry for the poor new server. Good luck to her.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
St. George, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza crust just like Italy's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I just love the pizza crust. It reminded me of the pizzas we ate in Italy. The stuffed eggplant parmesan is the best I've ever had. The eggplant was light and not greasy. We've also had two different salads. The antipasto salad is my husband's favorite. Wish I could remember the name of the other. It had spring greens, apple slices, walnuts, and gorgonzola cheese. I absolutely loved it. I believe there is something on the menu to please everybody. Love the relaxed atmosphere and the people.

• Visited April 2014