“A decent restaurant. Always nice to stop at Cracker Barrel.” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Phone Number is (435) 688-1200
San Diego
“A decent restaurant. Always nice to stop at Cracker Barrel.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a nice dinner here. Unfortunately, they had run out of the special, so my wife was disappointed. It seems if someone is going to advertise a special, they should have it available. Still, our meals were very good and we enjoyed them.

Visited June 2014

Fresno, CA
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I love Cracker Barrel and look for one when we're traveling since they're not in California. We timed our arrival to this one for dinner. Food is great, biscuits are delicious, and we like shopping in the store. It's a great value.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Morgan Hill
“Great Lunch and shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

You just can't go wrong at Cracker Barrel. We don't have these near us in the San Francisco Bay Area. Wish we did! Delicious food at a reasonable price. Just love their store front and rocking chairs. Found an adorable outfit for my grandaughter to be. In fact I could have bought a boat load of adorable outfits. Nice home decor products too. Friendly staff and quick service.

Visited July 2014
San Jose, CA
“Ehh...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

It was just okay, but I've had much better at Cracker Barrel. Our waitress was wonderful and took care of us. We have been traveling for the last couple of weeks and I've been excited about finding a Cracker Barrel to eat at as we do not have them in California. I ordered the pancakes and they were over cooked. I also had some eggs which also were not that great. I cannot believe after the excitement of finding the Cracker Barrel how disappointed I was. I was not expecting a gourmet meal, but I wasn't expecting mediocre either.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Massachusetts
“Enjoyed same good food and atmosphere we expect from Cracker Barrel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We have been to a number of Cracker Barrel Restaurants and this one did not let us down. The food was very good and our waitress was very attentive and friendly.

Visited June 2014