“Chicken and dumpling haven” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Phone Number is (435) 688-1200
Sandy, Utah
“Chicken and dumpling haven”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nothing like chicken and dumplings with two sides of more chicken and dumplings, and they don't look at you as though you're a nut wacko.

Visited December 2013

San Diego
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

We liked the casual feeling with old sport gear on the walls, a little shop at the entrance, food was very good too, and servers very friendly.

Visited November 2013
Canada
“Poor Service ruined our experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We choose to stop at Cracker Barrel properties while travelling so were happy to find one along I-15 at St. George. We have always had a good experience at Cracker Barrel and expected the same here. Unfortunately, the wait staff disappointed us from the time we were seated. We were told our waitress would be with us shortly. We watched as the only waitress in our section stood and visited with one of the other 2 occupied tables for a long time. She then continued on her way, not even noticing us. Not like the place was full - I think it might be pretty obvious you have a new table when there are only 3 occupied. She finally did wait on us and then served my husband cold coffee. He asked to get a hot cup and she was a little annoyed by that. She also informed us that to get the noon special we would have to arrive before 1 as it sells out. I'm not sure if this is true with all Cracker Barrels but it seems to me if they have a lunch special and its going to be depleted by 1 then it should state on the menu that it is only available until that time. Our food was fine but the lack of refills on drinks and the waitresses snarky attitude made us want to run out of the building! Glad I stopped to browse the gift shop though as I then overheard another customer at the cash saying she would like to pay her bill but her waitress, and she mentioned her by name, never returned to their table....had no idea what happened to her! I looked at my receipt and surprise...had the same waitress! I hope management at this location can take a close look at their staff and remove or improve the ones that currently exist.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Another good Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Good food, good service. I love eating at CB but dread going there because my wife always finds something else that we don't really need in the gift shop. The food is consistently good as is the service. It is always fun to view the "old" stuff they have on the walls.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington
“LO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I thought the restaurant had a good breakfast selection at a reasonable prices. I was able to order items that were low calorie and tasted good. The service was prompt, the food was hot and the server was friendly an efficient.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere